Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Okay BYOB, let's face it: pizza jokes are kinda stale. Once upon a time, when the internet was young, it was exciting and surprising to find out that other people liked the same things you liked, like cattes :cabot: and pizza. You like pizza, bro? I like pizza too! Let's talk toppings!

But nowadays when there are full-blown communities for every crazy niche pleasure, popular, once-mighty titans like pizza, weed, bacon, monkeys, cheese, cats, dogs, pizza, and bacon have lost their ability to shock and delight, and have become nothing more than the fundamental background hum of world wide web, a barely noticeable buzz, a flavorless paste that binds a billion communications together without ever affecting them in any way.

I think I speak for all true Yobbers when I say that such a situation cannot be allowed to continue. Pizza used to mean something, man. It used to stand for good times, and chillaxing, and moderate hedonism. Making a pizza joke was a way of saying "hey, I'm a fun and funny dude who's down for good times and a tasty buzz, no pressure." Hell, you didn't even need to make a pizza joke. Back in the day (in the mid to late 90s) you could just stroll up to a conversation and go "pizza!" or "team papa johns, here!" and have a crowd in the palm of your hand. You could get garaunteed smiles by calling it 'za. I know some of you know what I'm talking about because you're still doing that, here in BYOB, to this very day.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would like to get laid again. I wanna bring back the days when I could walk into a party and by the end of the night some greasy fun-lovin pizza slut would be all up on my p-zone. I want to gently caress, and cum, with a woman, very badly.

And it ain't gonna happen without pizza. On the real, we never gave up on pizza, but we did get lazy. We thought Lady Pizza would always be there for us, and we've been stuck in a routine. Well that ends today. Use this thread to workshop all of your best pizza-related jokes. No joke too "out there" or "crazy" or "hosed up." Let's get weird...with pizza! Just like we've always wanted to.

Final note: since we're just brainstorming here, please keep any criticism brief and constructive. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Reserved for good jokes, faqs etc.

dogcrash truther
"microwave pizza? what's next...microwave orgasms?"

poverty goat

why did the pizza cross the road

dogcrash truther

gggiiimmmppp posted:

why did the pizza cross the road

nice setup. I'm waiting for the punch line!

dogcrash truther
an astronaut is on a spacewalk and hes trying to eat a pizza, but it keeps bumping into his helmet and he's goin NUTs

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
That feel when you order a pizza but when you open the box, its empty because the delivery guy got the munchies and ate it.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
An apple pie except instead of apples and sugar, its tomatoes and cheese.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Pizza.
Pizza who?
Pizza at the door. It's time to party!

treasure bear

why did the pizza only get half eaten?

a: because there wasn't mush room

dogcrash truther
A bunch of klansmen are tired of ordering white pizza for their meetings but everybody is too embarrassed to say anything

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
I read the whole thing op and I feel the same way

dogcrash truther
concentration camps had ovens in them which seems like it would be good for a pizza joke but I'm having a hard time formulating one so I'm gonna kick it to you guys

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
A pizza with pepperonis and the pepperonis have nipples. Wtf is that? AHAHA!

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Zen Dudeism posted:

A pizza with one big pepperoni in the middle - it looks like the goatse man! :eyepop:

dogcrash truther

Zen Dudeism posted:

haha and the pizza gets aroused when you eat it!

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Two pizzas next to eachother looks like a butt, hehe.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
a gif of a pizza that folds itself up into a envelope or smth and flys to your house an unfolds on the table

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
A miniature person using one of the plastic pizza tables as a regular table - and there's a mini pizza on it!

dogcrash truther

Arnold of Soissons posted:

a gif of a pizza that folds itself up into a envelope or smth and flys to your house an unfolds on the table

http://brokenpants.com/comics/speedys/

Pizzatime

I want a pizza right now with pepperoni and peppers and salami

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Pizzatime posted:

I want a pizza right now with pepperoni and peppers and salami

That's really kinda less of a joke and more of a delivery order.

Maybe the salami has nipples and that can be the joke.

the unabonger
i wanted to post my favorite pizza joke but i thought ut might be too cheesy lmbo!

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

the true future of pizza delivery.. thank you snow crash truther

something9999

dogcrash truther posted:

A bunch of klansmen are tired of ordering white pizza for their meetings but everybody is too embarrassed to say anything

Pizzatime

Zen Dudeism posted:

That's really kinda less of a joke and more of a delivery order.

Maybe the salami has nipples and that can be the joke.

so, will you deliver the pizza ooooorrr...?

dogcrash truther
pizza dildo

X-BUM-RAIDER-X
suck my dick

FluffieDuckie

Peanut and the Gang posted:

A miniature person using one of the plastic pizza tables as a regular table - and there's a mini pizza on it!

meta

cuntman.net

dogcrash truther
I've only had two jobs in my life: pizza delivery man and weed courier. Which was more stressful? Definitely pizza delivery man. See, if you're a weed courier and the cops catch you, they take all your weed and throw you in jail, but if you're a pizza delivery man, they eat the pizza THEN take all your weed and throw you in jail.

poverty goat

poverty goat

that wasnt really a joke but uit was in the GIS results for pizza dildo

dogcrash truther
thiose are clearly pizza fries

dogcrash truther

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-1066723.htm

dogcrash truther
this guys cool: http://www.datehookup.com/User-271523597.htm

quote:

I'm me...and love me...my first dimensional immortal spiritual beam way important then my second dimensional mere immortal dead flesh...no,I don't just have one life to live...I rebirthday eternally life in both forms....by king sir master Sean Thompkins

dogcrash truther
a guy slipping and falling and hurting himself but instead of a banana peel, it's a pizza he slips on

dogcrash truther
The Legend of Pizza; it's like the Legend of Zelda except with pizza, like the Triforce pieces are slices of pizza and the enemies are noids or something

cuntman.net

dogcrash truther posted:

a guy slipping and falling and hurting himself but instead of a banana peel, it's a pizza he slips on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
His sword is a pizza cutter, the shield is a pizza box, the boomerang is a pizza crust etc, feel free to add to this idea

• Locked thread