Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Ignoarints posted:

promethesus was one of those A-list movies that most people liked and was hyped up that I actually immediately disliked for major plot problems. And I like most movies for some reason or another, including pretty much all the movies you hated

Kick rear end 2 - Whoever wrote the script forgot to watch the first movie. Makes no loving sense. Nothing good happens. To top the "uncomfortable moment" from kick rear end 1 (little girl getting beaten up) they instead show you a pre teen getting wet. Unlike the scene from the first movie, where there was a reason for it, this was just a YOU THINK THAT'S BAD, WELL WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS LOL

I am amazed they got the same people to act for the movie. Reminded me of American Pie: Not The Original Cast Or Anything Just Money Please

What so uncomfortable about that? Kids love swimming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread