Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
[Intro]
Aaron Rodgers, real name no gimmicks...

Two Packers WRs go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside

Two Packers WRs go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside

Guess who's back
Back again
Aaron's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back

I will complete this later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Best logo hands down is the MN North Stars

I would actually totally dig that as an avatar. Alas this isn't football related but logos are cool

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

the Big Dipper is not an N that logo is dumb as hell sorry

WSU logo is the best, then the Brewers mitt, then the Sadhawk

You're a dumb snail :colbert:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Thanks Febreeze for the avatar I neglected to put on SA for some reason???????

umm, it didn't upload to SA for some reason

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Maybe, nope :downs:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:allears: I really like the :rolleye: that Goodell does.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

LockHeart posted:

These colors don't rush?

this, please. It is too symbolic to let go

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Can someone attach the good old shaking googly eyes treatment to this picture.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

GNU Order posted:

I know you can get mods to upload images to the SA servers so you can have avatars bigger than 30k, but I'm not sure how big is too big.

Here's what I've got for you though.

Is there such a thing as too much googlytar?

holy loving poo poo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

Now I want to replace Tony Stewart's tires with googly eyes

:getin:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:eyepop:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

We told people to do it. They did it. We have no one to blame but ourselves

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Holy gently caress this ride does not end :eyepop:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So what do we tell Febreeze that we've trashed the house. :ohdear:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of gifs, the sensation of trampling on moral bounds which are helpless. If you want a picture of the farthouse, imagine a gif of a human face getting run over — forever.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Alouicious posted:

I mean at least it's not the Tom Pryce gif

YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Slate Action posted:

I'm not good at Photoshop, but I have a plan.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I documented this series of posts in video format. I expect it to be published by HBO soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcgk9V72Zg

Kalli posted:

Two aspiring assistant coordinators have to prop up the corpse of Dave Wanndstedt's career to get through the season.

:golfclap:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Googly eyes is way older than 2014. It's a Miami Dolphins injoke from the days of divisional threads.

Also way not to use my "Torre, Torre, Torre" joke stolen from the original Cory Lidle thread :colbert:

I was talking about the sudden googly eye outburst in this thread. And FINE tomorrow I'll put your Torre, Torre, Torre joke in there

you horrible sexman jerk

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dirt Worshipper posted:

drat dudes, I guess I'm a curmudgeon or maybe I've been around too much death, but that gif isn't funny at all.

I'm more disturbed by the fact this is the first time I've heard anyone say or write curmudgeon since the SAT :stonk:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

TFF Platinum Cool Dudes

TFFPCD

:smugbert:
:gizz:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

GNU Order posted:

The filesize limit for SA avatars just got bumped up to 100kb.

For those of you who have made avatar GIFs you realize how big of a deal this is. Let's make it rain av's.

Argh, I had an idea for my av but I changed it

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

enigma105 posted:

It's like Middle School all over again :saddowns:

A sad post.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This is amazing

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

When I find myself in times of trouble
The Sex Cannon comes to me
Drunken words of wisdom, throw it deep
And in my hour of darkness
He is drinking right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, throw it deep
Throw it deep, throw it deep

And when the Johnny Manziel like people
Playing in the NFL agree
There will be an answer, throw it deep
For though they may be 3rd String
There is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, throw it deep
Yeah there will be an answer, throw it deep

Ah throw it deep, throw it deep
And when the game is crappy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until week 17, throw it deep
I wake up to the sound of Rexy,
The Sex Cannon comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, throw it deep
Yeah throw it deep, throw it deep
Oh there will be a bomb, throw it deep
Oh there will be a bomb, throw it deep
Ah throw it deep, yeah throw it deep

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Aug 31, 2014

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

nrr posted:

Agreedo. More love comin right up

https://soundcloud.com/user237822301/throw-it-deep

Ehud, do what you will.

:eyepop: Glad I could help

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

nrr posted:

:madmax:

Also, IM SORRY Top Hats Monthly, I'm a loving tool and completely forgot to credit you for the lyrics on the song when it got posted to ehuds site before, which has been fixed now. So you can go here http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/09/02/gently caress-it-im-going-sexy-rex-grossman-song/ if you wanna see your name in print. on the internet. again. like it is earlier in this very post. or above your avatar.

I now see my name. In print. On the internet. Thanks :)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

quote:

making a zoroastrian themed religion around marshawn lynch being ahura mazda and the angra mainyu being roger goodell who wants in

I may issue a challenge for this but I will be writing this poo poo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I wrote 3/4ths of an autopsy report about Tom Brady's career, but I felt it would be not morbid and macabre enough for TFF. what do :(

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Sep 10, 2014

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

...you're right, what the gently caress am I talking about. let me fix that.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

jesus christ :gonk:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

This will be my avatar as soon as I figure out the title text.

It probably wouldn't be funny because you can't see his hands but I would prefer "Immaculate hands!"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jesus, Mark Davis is an unattractive man, even in comics

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Draw Play Dave, has lost it

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm gonna shove you dorks in a locker

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

am I really gonna have to tear you nerds a new one

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hush little Browns fan don't say a thing
Franchise gonna get you a SB ring
To show you that our team won't slouch
Franchise gonna get you a Timothy Couch
And if that Timothy Couch don't work
Franchise gonna get you a Ty Detmer
And if that Ty Detmer aint fun
Franchise gonna get you a Pederson
And if that Pederson's a sin
Franchise gonna get you a Spergon Wynn
And if that Spergon Wynn is dumb
Franchise gonna get you Kelly Holcumb
And if Kelly Holcumb is a bad idea
Franchise gonna get you a Garcia
And if that Garcia gets shown
Franchise gonna get you a Luke McCown
And if that Luke McCown is worse
Franchise gonna get you a Trent Dilfer
And if that Trent Dilfer won't try
Franchise gonna get you a Charlie Frye
And if that Charlie Frye can't run
Franchise gonna get you an Anderson
And if that Anderson can't win
Franchise gonna get you a Brady Quinn
And if Brady Quinn is not the key
Franchise gonna get you a Ken Dorsey
And if Dorsey plays like an amputee
Franchise gonna get you a Gradkowski
And if that Gradkowski does annoy
Franchise gonna get you a Colt McCoy
And if that McCoy's bell gets rung
Franchise gonna get you a Jake Delhomme
And if that Jake Delhomme can't pass
Franchise gonna get Seneca Wallace
And if that Wallace is a cretin
Franchise gonna get you an old Weeden
And if that Old Weeden plays like hell
Franchise gonna get you Jason Campbell
And if that Jay Campbell is poor
Franchise gonna get you Brian Hoyer
And if Brian Hoyer can't play well
Franchise gonna get you... wait you like Hoyer?
Awesome.

:thurman:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Y'know Mike, Lambeau Field is a lot like a Turkish prison, cold and unforgiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I have never felt more creatively bankrupt than in trying to create a Gruden joke :negative:

Y'know Mike, I call Mel my sex life, cause it just fails to deliver!

• Locked thread