Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

i wonder what an ethicist would say about putting incarcerated pedophiles to work processing those requests

i'm not even going to touch that one (no pun intended)

"well, i dont see whats wrong with that one... seems fairly tasteful actually. oh, that one too. that one too."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
not my dbz/linkin park dubs!

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
laze the cameras at the very least

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Shifty Pony posted:

Oh come on, that's so uzi a kid could d...

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Cardboard Box A posted:

Nest Protect updates its smoke detector to reduce false alarms from steam... And a new 'safety history' shows you when your house burned down

lol

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
if the google car drives all the easy roads, how will the human driver even learn to drive?

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

Civilians are detected simply as moving, column-shaped blurs of pixels—meaning, Urmson agrees, that the drone wouldn’t be able to spot an injured friendly at the side of the road frantically waving for the drone to stop firing. 

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
edit: whoops i missed

vvv thank you for replying though

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Smythe posted:

also, i dont want to 'hail' it or summon it with an app. i want it inside of my parking spot ready for me to hop in at any time. i want my girlk friend to be able to keep her make up and other FAIL bitch poo poo in the car. the ultra LOSE of uber/car share service etc is that you cant keep ur derringer in a cabs globe box, imVHO

true, at some point theyre going to run up against the 'murrican concept of car ownership. also, where the heck does one leave their drugs?

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
how is my dog supposed to die of heatstroke in this poo poo?

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

glass SV, with atomic weapons

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

qirex posted:

david choe cashed in and good for him

wasnt it something like "the most money anyone has ever paid a comissioned artist for a piece, ever" or something like that?

i agree, good for him

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
ahaha so it wont have facial recognition... on the consumer model, i see

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
they'll eventually just hook it up to the cop car for power

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
do they have websites

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

or between a hooker and a murderer

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
the us also contains a few anglican christians

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
ed: nothin

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
amazing, how did it form??

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
im just tired of all these weedstar wars

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

theadder posted:

Top Google exec mistakenly suggests Chrome's incognito mode can foil the NSA

“If you're concerned, for whatever reason, you do not wish to be tracked by federal and state authorities, my strong recommendation is to use incognito mode, and that’s what people do,” Schmidt explained.

lol, would that even elude google tracking

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
speeding down the road, mercilessly cutting off the robot cars because, hell, they're programmed to avoid collisions

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
easy, fellas. we've all had some drinks, etc....

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

The Leck posted:

so after all this, the guy is still completely bought in to the idea of nest. i just don't get it.

it is wierd, the due dilligence of sparing no expense on your family's safety, while also not having heard at least somewhere that the product is a piece of poo poo.

gj marketing dept, i guess

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

haha

a guy very patiently explaining posted:

Assuming that Google isn’t particularly interested to convince you just for argument’s sake (in fact, it’s quite likely interested in not wasting any effort at all in unproductive arguing), the current process seems optimal. There were opinion differences about what is excessive. At the point of appeal, you showed that there *still* are opinion differences about what is excessive – i.e., that you didn’t want to drastically change your keywords, but wanted to negotiate some way of keeping them. At that point saying “come back when you’ve thought it over” is an appropriate answer – one that I’d give myself.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
i keep reading about this guys yacht and mixing him up with forrest timothy hayes

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

i have had a google employee tell me to make a presentation deck that they had hired me to build "more googley"

is it even possible to handle that non sarcastically?

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
~beepbeep~ here comes a huge somethingorother

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
protect ya kext

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
le chine
zen reading room

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

just saw this and, side-lol:

quote:

A Google spokeswoman said the existence of a patent doesn't necessarily mean a new product is coming. "We hold patents on a variety of ideas," she said. "Some of those ideas later mature into real products and services, some don't."

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
all in all its just another person glued to A CAR *guitar solo*

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Smythe posted:

yosdad clobbering his balls with a shampoo bottle to ballbusting instruction as bae works on her masters thesis at the kitchen table with a half drank glass of p drat deece vino

lol, very vivid, really 'takes me there'

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

quote:

Thanks for stopping by.

Google Showtimes was discontinued on November 1, 2016. You can now discover showtimes on the search results page by searching for the name of the movie you want to see or try searching for the word “movies” to discover what’s in theaters.

Sincerely,

The Google Showtimes team

darn it, :google:!!

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Mister Macys posted:

put airsoft, firearm, prepper poo poo, and cabela's logos on them

for an additional fee, the murderbot with your ad gallops to the front of the pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
at 930 you have an appointment to whip batman's rear end. at 400 you have an appointment to suck a cheetah's dick. burger king, have it your way.

• Locked thread