Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chickenfrogman posted:

I wanted to be able to watch this without laughing, but I couldn't get past 0:57 of that video without cracking up.

I was giving it everything I had and then MEGGAAAAAAWORRRDDD and I was dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ravane posted:

It annoys me that he's got such pristine Bieber-like hair. If my hair could do that, I'd literally be a walking god.

Maybe it's a helmet made to look like hair like on Flight of the Conchords

e:

quote:

I decided to be a contestant because I have been a fan of the show since I was at least two years of age. I love the show and wanted to be part of its history. I thought I would do a great job at solving puzzles.

I have applied to be on the show at every opportunity, from "Face of the Fan" to the recent Wheelmobile event at the University of Phoenix Stadium in March 2013. I believe I was chosen from that event when I enthusiastically solved the slogan "L'eggo my Eggo".

After being notified that I would be a contestant after my final May audtition at the Saguaro Hotel in Scottsdale, I watched every single episode I could, incluing Saturday morning reruns of the past season episodes. I also played the game on every available platform as often as possible.

The first thing my family and friends said when I found out I was going to be on the show was of course, congratulations, and they also asked when it would air. Then they told me that I would do great, and that they were very proud of me.

Meeting Pat, during the third taping of the day I was on the show, was as awesome and amazing as it could be. I even mentioned the infamous category, "Megaword". However, I did not get to talk to Vanna, but sure wish I had been able to!

While on camera, I was very relaxed and focused the whole time, and did my best to be myslef and make sure not to call any lettrs already called.

My best advice to future contestants is to relax and have a good time. It is a lot of fun, whether you win big or not. That is my number one guarantee.

I want to thank all of the contestant staf for taking the time to help me, and would like to thanks Pat Sajak for his assistance, as well. I have some physical challenges that they were aware of and they made sure I was safe and comfortable.

February 27, 2014 was one of the BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE! Thanks, Wheel of Fortune!

http://www.wheeloffortune.com/contestants?c=trentong290014

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 13:05 on May 1, 2014

• Locked thread