Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
+3 to Case McCoy

+2 to Entire Alabama Fan Base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
If you need another reason to vote for Mississippi, there's this.

Racist hick students rioting over Obama winning 2012 election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR1FGkrPBHU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Can we add Don Jones to the list for being a homophobic prick?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/27371224

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

+5 to Arian Foster because seriously Arian you had the nice hipster vegan image and ruined it all by trying to shove an abortion down a mistress' throat that you knocked up!

Dick.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

+5 to that son of a bitch Jeff Ireland

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
drat, I still think the Alabama fanbase belongs, so I'll give +1 to them and I'll give +1 to Aldon Smith.

Also goddamn how did I not know that about Arian Foster :stare:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hines Ward Continues to exist in the face of overwhelming demand that he stop. +5

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
5 for Jimmy Haslam

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
+3 Chris culliver

+1 mike tomlin

+1 ray rice

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hines Ward Continues to exist in the face of overwhelming demand that he stop. +5

+1

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I really think it's unfair to vote for the Alabama fan base when loving Aggies

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
All +5 to Ole Miss.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
+1 to Ray Rice
+2 to Greg Schiano
+2 to Rick Reilly

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Raku posted:

I really think it's unfair to vote for the Alabama fan base when loving Aggies

The tears after the Auburn game were enough to make me nominate them. Alabama fans are the most whiny, entitled, immature shits I've ever seen.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
+3 for Jameis Winston
+2 for Arian Foster

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
1 to Bert Bielema, which is more than the number of SEC wins he'll have before he's ran out of town.

1 to Jameis Winston, which is more than games he'll be suspended this fall unless something else just can't say no to him.

1 to Darren Rovell, because he's a whiny self-absorbed prick.

1 to the 12th Man, the creepiest fanbase of dogfuckers in our dumb sport.

1 to ROLL TIDE PAWWWWLLLLLLLL, because :01 now and forever.

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

+5 for 12th Man , because not only is it douchey, but they pay Texas A&M for the privilege...

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

+ 5 Brandon Meriweather still a head hunting idiot after how many fines. Stupid idiot comments about how he has to take out ACLs if he can't concuss people.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Douche4Sale posted:

+5 for 12th Man , because not only is it douchey, but they pay Texas A&M for the privilege...

I'd wondered which came first. They have to pay for it too? It would have been cheaper just to give it a different name. That is dumb.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
E: Actually I change my mind. +5 to Charles Cavarria. Because only brain trauma can teach 5-year-old kids how to be manly men or something

Benne fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 12, 2014

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
+5 to Charles Chavarria

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

I'd wondered which came first. They have to pay for it too? It would have been cheaper just to give it a different name. That is dumb.

A&M's use is definitely much older (but I'm pretty sure they didn't come up with it either). A&M trademarked it sometime in the 80s and sued the Seahawks over it semi-recently and they settled. I think the Seahawks had to pay a lump sum for their previous uses and then yearly fees to keep using it.

So yes, dumb school trademarks dumb idea. NFL team decides it absolutely has to latch onto dumb idea and uses it. NFL team gets sued over it, settles, and then licenses dumb idea from dumb school.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
+1 for the 12th man.
+4 for former Gophers QB Philip Nelson for nearly killing a dude this weekend in Mankato. Also he sucks

cowbelle
Apr 24, 2014
All my +5 to Ole Miss.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

+2 Tom Benson and +3 Case McCoy

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

+5 to Ole Miss because ~rivalry~

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Douche4Sale posted:

A&M's use is definitely much older (but I'm pretty sure they didn't come up with it either). A&M trademarked it sometime in the 80s and sued the Seahawks over it semi-recently and they settled. I think the Seahawks had to pay a lump sum for their previous uses and then yearly fees to keep using it.

So yes, dumb school trademarks dumb idea. NFL team decides it absolutely has to latch onto dumb idea and uses it. NFL team gets sued over it, settles, and then licenses dumb idea from dumb school.

They paid 5000 bucks. That is nothing. And they did it because it gave them exclusive rights to the phrase in the NFL.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Douche4Sale posted:

Yet the trademark's filing date is five entire calendar years after the Seahawks were using it as a promotional tactic- and about nine decades from its original use, by a team that is not even Texas A&M. The trademark currently solely acts as a method to prevent the other 31 + infinity other eleven-men-on-the-field sporting teams from having use of it, as fighting it in court (and obviously winning easily) would merely open the floodgates for every other team.

+1 to Charles Cavarria teaching head-hunting
+1 to Brandon Meriweather for head-hunting and then petulantly knee-hunting
+1 to Bert Bielema for attempting to leverage the death of a young man to save his coaching career in the SEC
+1 to Jameis Winston for drifting through life without a care for any legal consequences
+1 to Jimmy Haslam for racketeering criminal investigations and hobo drafting

(dumping all five on one candidate is for losers)

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
+5 for Jimmy Haslam

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
+3 to Aldon Smith because dude just needs to stop being an idiot and maybe an imaginary internet douche prize will be the trick.

+2 to Notre Dame because gently caress Notre Dame forever and ever amen.

I was going to pump up the 12th man but y'all did that for me :wink:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Spoeank posted:

+3 to Aldon Smith because dude just needs to stop being an idiot and maybe an imaginary internet douche prize will be the trick.

+2 to Notre Dame because gently caress Notre Dame forever and ever amen.

I was going to pump up the 12th man but y'all did that for me :wink:

Yeah gently caress notre dame, they produce garbage players

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

gonna give +5 to my own thing of anyone in the media who sided against Northwestern students.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
+5 to Jameis Winston because every single FSU fan I know was a loving rear end in a top hat about the whole thing and gently caress those guys.

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
I don't know if it's possible to nominate a bunch of people, but Schiano Men for me are a +1. I present to you

Philip Nelson
Ray Rice
Kenny Britt

The first two go well beyond douche and are included to illustrate just how bad Schiano men are. And don't forget, Schiano men led to MRSA, cut kickers, throwing ailing QBs under the bus and a general disregard for human life.

It might just be a Rutgers thing, but the whole idea embodies what Schiano Men are which is being a despicable douche.

Mughe fucked around with this message at 00:20 on May 13, 2014

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

+2 to Joe Banner, +3 to Mike Lombardi to complete the Browns' Threesome of Awful.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mughe posted:

I don't know if it's possible to nominate a bunch of people, but Schiano Men for me are a +1. I present to you

Philip Nelson
Ray Rice
Kenny Britt

The first two go well beyond douche and are included to illustrate just how bad Schiano men are. And don't forget, Schiano men led to MRSA, cut kickers, throwing ailing QBs under the bus and a general disregard for human life.

It might just be a Rutgers thing, but the whole idea embodies what Schiano Men are which is being a despicable douche.

I'll give you Nelson and Rice but Kenny Britt's thing was just funny. Nobody got hurt there except for Kenny Britt.

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
Think of the kids that are still following Britt's instragram!

Really though, Britt is more a douche to himself.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Two votes for Richard Sherman because he's a phenomenal douchebag as well as a phenomenal football player. Yes, I'm still bitter about the NFC Championship.

Two votes for 12th Man because they made it almost impossible for me to enjoy a team winning their first Super Bowl.

One vote for The NFC East because THEY ARE UNESCAPABLE GODDAMNIT SHOW OTHER GAMES PLEASE.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 13, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Mughe posted:

Philip Nelson
Ray Rice
Kenny Britt

Regarding Nelson, it just so happened after he jettisoned Minnesota for Rutgers.

Schiano is infectious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
One vote to Ole Miss, one to Charles Chavarria and the other three to Bret Bielema

• Locked thread