Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

I wanna be in the living room too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

Cowabanga posted:

gently caress you

Why u being mean to khelly?

WindmillSlayer

Kheldragar posted:

I can't tell if my avatar is face up or down in that picture!

face down peep that boob angle

WindmillSlayer

I have decided I would rather be playing Mario golf on my 3ds over whatever I said in my other post.

WindmillSlayer

Volkerball posted:

oh lord look at that klan tag op ill take a place in the garage

I really wish you'd get a different av :(

WindmillSlayer

:(

WindmillSlayer

Cowabanga posted:

kill yourself

Pls don't be mean to Kelly tia

WindmillSlayer

Cows u r p cool

WindmillSlayer

Cowabanga posted:

and i couldn't do anything today because i was too busy doing detective work on who made this huge dent on my car's passenger door, turns out it was some retard with a lovely nissan pickup with an expired license owned bitch

:smithcloud:

WindmillSlayer

Kawaiiiiiii

WindmillSlayer

Cow I hope my av isn't one of the really stupid ones also will I get to be in the living room

WindmillSlayer

Cowabanga posted:

Already drew yours, it's in the living room

Wait am I the one sleeping on the couch because everyone decided that was Kheldrager

WindmillSlayer

Cowabanga posted:

That's ordakon. Yours is drawn in the batch I'm making which I haven't posted yet

Oh cool Thanx

WindmillSlayer

I am the kawaii-est

WindmillSlayer

Am I in it cowa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

GJ cowa!

• Locked thread