Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Guys, I'm going to Extreme Rules tonight. I can't wait. Wrestling is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Asmodai_00 posted:

because it owns

It does, but the black coat with the rose in the lapel was baller as hell and much cooler IMO.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Guys, there's little announcers: Micro Cole, JBElf, and Jerry Smaller. I can't breathe.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Roman Reigns posted:

Wait what where?

I'm at the show. You'll see soon.

There's a little ref!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
This show has owned so far sitting in the crowd, and the crowd loved that ending. What a show so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just got in from the show myself, may have been the most fun I've seen live. WeeLC was legitimately awesome, Cesaro ruled, Wade winning the IC belt was awesome, the six man tag was incredible, Bray vs. Cena was stupid in the best possible way, and I got to see Daniel Bryan put Kane through a flaming table. Crowd was hot all not, and, except for the guy behind me yelling NO! NO! NO! the entire time Kane was on offense, I have no complaints.

Also, I'm pulling out of the Meadowlands tonight, and it's a bumper to bumper traffic jam getting out of the parking lot. It's a nice night, so my window is rolled down, and I'm wearing a Mets cap. As I let a guy pull in front of me, he feels the need to stick his head out the window and yell to me "Nice Mets hat, you loving human being!". However, he was so preoccupied with being so charming to me that he neglected to keep his eyes on the road and promptly rear ended the guy in front of him. Just an amazing night all around.

• Locked thread