Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Dacap posted:

"My only regret...is that I have... boneitis!"

Post of the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah after spending all their energy investigating Gordon based on the testimony of a homeless guy and no body in a town where every member of the PD is corrupt and then the dead guy shows up while you are booking the suspect I would really hope that Montoya gets sent to permanent desk duty. Seriously she and her partner are the most incompetent cops.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

This is the best show on TV.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Option 3 seems bad.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

Enjoy your infection!

I think that's the least of her worries.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Honestly just throw some of that gas the Russians used in that botched Opera house terrorist attack to disable them then chain them to the wall or something to starve off any more insolence.

I mean best case scenario for Fish's negotiations is that they still give people, they just do it in exchange for some minor poo poo. Her entire story line has just gotten incredibly bizarre, even for this show.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm not up on my Batman backstories. Is Batgirl named after her mom or her dad's annoying ex-girlfriend?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Just caught up with last weeks and I have to reiterate the entire Fish story is absurd and that's not counting stitching a dude's head onto a new body and less than six hours later having it just work like in Futurama. I really don't get what all this time is being spent on since we already know the Dollmaker is in an evil gently caress from when Gordon saved the kids so it feels like a huge waste of time to spend so many episodes reinforcing it. Everyone on that island is an idiot. Fish has sent up two people, had one killed, and shanked one herself with absolutely nothing to show for it so the next episode better be a basement rebellion since seriously it's ridiculous that they haven't just rushed the three guards they send down there every time since they are all dead anyway and apparently cool with "acceptable loses."

Penguin was pretty awesome in this episode and I can appreciate him being an evil poo poo to people when they kind of deserve it.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Mar 10, 2015

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

So just throwing this out there but by Gordon's logic that first cop was partially responsible for the deaths of those women because he didn't put away the Ogre, how many is he culpable because he's let Oswald run around free? I mean I know Oswald is pretty protected but every other episode he's killing or maiming some random person for no good reason so at a certain point Gordon should be finding this trail of bodies.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Apr 21, 2015

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Generic American posted:

I think it's safe to say that Barbara is officially The Worst Character at this point, even beating out Fish for the title. At least I can laugh at how awkward and bad the latter storyline is, but Barbara... Jesus, there are so many layers. The weird thing is that I can't even say that I dislike her. I'm just hopelessly confused by whoever is writing her scenes and what they think I'm supposed to be feeling.

"Hey Mr. Mob Boss, my boyfriend wanted me to leave town because he said I would be in danger... but I'm worried about him, so I came back to town to personally ask if you could please not kill him?" :ohdear:
"Well, I just bailed on my boyfriend when he didn't answer the phone and started sleeping with my ex immediately after until she kicked me out... Hm, maybe I should call him now. Hold on, a GIRL ANSWERED HIS PHONE? Unbelievable!" :rolleyes:
"I am such a loser that I have befriended a random little girl that I found squatting in my apartment. Welp, better lecture her on how to use ~sex appeal~!"
"Oh hey, a stainless-steel murder closet with battleaxes mounted on the walls... Cool. Wanna gently caress?"
"I don't want to kill anyone, you monster! What's that, a knif- HEY WAIT, LET'S GO KILL MY PARENTS!" :black101:
"Oh nooo, my throat has been slit. Don't worry though, it's only a flesh wound, so I'll just stare ahead with a blank expression while trying really hard not to emote in the slightest." :geno:

She's such a bizarre character that it leaves me staring at the screen with a morbid fascination whenever she's in a scene. :psyduck:

Don't forget "You say you'll get in big trouble if this story leaks to the press? We'll I'll call the press right in front of you to help you do the right thing! Wait, why don't you tell me secret stuff anymore???"

I am not familiar enough with the Batman backstory but is this Barbara Batgirl's mom or did Gordon name his kid after his insane ex?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah that's kind of what I'm getting at. Either way Gordon is either getting back together with an insane and unstable woman for some reason or he's naming his daughter after an ex-girlfriend which is kind of weird too.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

TLG James posted:

What was the point of Fish ... ?

Who knows??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I thought that Butch was going to shoot himself instead of both Fish and Penguin.

• Locked thread