Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

texaholic posted:

You ever meet an obese smoker before, hey bub save yourself some time and buy a handgun. You smell like a walmart bathroom.

I work at a discount cigarette place and these people are the worst. They waddle through the door up to the counter and the exertion of this makes them start wheezing like they're about to keel over right then and there. They then proceed to buy six packs of full flavor Timeless Time 100s as I try not to vomit from the stench of hot garbage emanating from their every pore.

It's awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
There be some haters in here I would rather get with a girl who smokes then one that doesn't smoking makes them hella sexier

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Darth Freddy posted:

There be some haters in here I would rather get with a girl who smokes then one that doesn't smoking makes them hella sexier

I love when girls vag and tits smell like an ashtray!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I quit last month and have quit for years before and while I've definitely noticed an increased sense of smell and how bad cigarettes themselves smell, but I don't really notice the smell of people who aren't currently smoking. Like yeah maybe a little but it's not a an unbearable smell to me. Not good either but whatever, man, whatever. Have a good one guys.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

texaholic posted:

I love when girls vag and tits smell like an ashtray!

that's not how cigarettes work, you put them in your mouth and then inhale the smoke

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

that's not how cigarettes work, you put them in your mouth and then inhale the smoke

Not in Texas ...

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.
People defending smoking in this thread love to suck on fags

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Tokit posted:

People defending smoking in this thread love to suck on fags

whoa.... get owned smokers!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol if you date girls because they don't swear

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lol smokers are so delusional, if you smoke it makes your body, car, clothes, pets, house, chairs, furniture etc... smell like an ashtray that includes your naughty parts.

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

texaholic posted:

lol smokers are so delusional, if you smoke it makes your body, car, clothes, pets, house, chairs, furniture etc... smell like an ashtray that includes your naughty parts.

-Texaholic

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I quit like 3 or 4 years ago and I was going to post about it in all those quit smoking threads that come up but i didn't want to gloat.

I kind of want an e-cig because they seem super fun, but I am afraid they'll make me start smoking again.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Tobacco is only good from cigars, real men smoke cigars FYI. Chew is pretty nasty too unless your are Robert Earl Keen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK2WEPdbmUc

----------------

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

texaholic posted:

Tobacco is only good from cigars, real men smoke cigars FYI. Chew is pretty nasty too unless your are Robert Earl Keen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK2WEPdbmUc

So cigar smoke doesn't make you smell?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
cigars are for fat old men and lesbians

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Cigars smell like burning feces.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Non-smokers are jealous of how cool we look.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Ekster posted:

i love people who work out

then smoke afterwards

:psyduck:

quitting smoking doesnt give me muscles

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

So cigar smoke doesn't make you smell?

You're supposed to smoke them chilling on the porch looking at the stars while shooting the poo poo with some friends drinking a mighty fine bourbon.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
smoking owns

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Update - decided to roll a cig and smoke it in the rain, nearly passed out

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Hobohemian posted:

You're supposed to smoke them chilling on the porch looking at the stars while shooting the poo poo with some friends drinking a mighty fine bourbon.

Yes but the smell awful and make everything around them smell awful. Worse than cigarettes in my opinion.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
my dad is dead

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
the funniest thing about smokers is they really actually think we're all just exaggerating when we say they smell really bad

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Darth Freddy posted:

If she smokes, she pokes.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
smoking is good for u:

-devil may care attitude

-rogueish good looks

-toughens u up

-good 4 sex

-cool

-air of sophistication

-bracing

-mans u up

-wicked sick

-blow smoke in a lil bitches face like what u gonna do something about it lil bicth

-major style

-good

-audrey hepburn

-give a smoke 2 a sexy individual

-light it for them

-lookin good

-blow a ring

-strike up a convo

-french inhale?

-give one 2 a hobo

-nice

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
-significantly raises your risk of cancer, one of the deadliest and most painful diseases known to man

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Benedick Cuckold posted:

-significantly raises your risk of cancer, one of the deadliest and most painful diseases known to man

yeah but yr like... gonna get cancer from something these days anyway

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
smoking is good 4 u (cont.)

-streetwise

-dont take poo poo

-drink and smoke?

-lookin fly

-haha nice

-smoke in a car

-cool smoke

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Benedick Cuckold posted:

I just figure they'll have cured cancer by the time I get it anyway. Then I'll laugh in your face cause I've been enjoying the sweet essence of tabacco all my life while you've been trying to be healthy and poo poo.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
yeah, i'm wrestling with the thought of giving up but i really do like to smoke when i drink.

and considering i have a few drinks a night, well, i might as well just become a monk if i do that.

i eat well and exercise often so I figure I can give myself a couple of vices.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

my dad smoked unfiltered camels because he was a hardcore motherfucker

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

smoking is good for u:

-devil may care attitude

-rogueish good looks

-toughens u up

-good 4 sex

-cool

-air of sophistication

-bracing

-mans u up

-wicked sick

-blow smoke in a lil bitches face like what u gonna do something about it lil bicth

-major style

-good

-audrey hepburn

-give a smoke 2 a sexy individual

-light it for them

-lookin good

-blow a ring

-strike up a convo

-french inhale?

-give one 2 a hobo

-nice

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

smoking is good 4 u (cont.)

-streetwise

-dont take poo poo

-drink and smoke?

-lookin fly

-haha nice

-smoke in a car

-cool smoke

drat sideline reporter knows whats up
except French inhale is gross if I wanted to smoke like that i'd put em in my nostrils

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I was in China, and was like "Dude do you care if I smoke?" and he was like "China's free smoking do whatever you want." So I lit one off a lead encrusted soldering iron.

Then I was like "man I guess I should probably quit" and he was like "Oh it's bad for you?? How do you want to live? What even is life?"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
brb gonna go suck a butt

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I enjoyed that and will probably do it again.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I enjoyed that and will probably do it again.

im doing it right now

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im smokin

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I am pretty happy smoking kills smokers

wow so cool and sophisticated

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
they look like a nice bunch of friendly, salt-of-the-earth ppl who love to spend time w/ their grandkids after an honest day's work

bet that old dude and his wife are high school sweethearts happily married for 29 years and the other lady is a nice old diner waitress who will make you an old fashioned cuppa joe and listen to your problems and give you life tips

cigarettes are so versatile ty 4 the pix tex

e: she probably says stuff like "don't be so hard on yourself hon the right man will come along, you're such a pretty young thing"

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I was in China, and was like "Dude do you care if I smoke?" and he was like "China's free smoking do whatever you want." So I lit one off a lead encrusted soldering iron.

Then I was like "man I guess I should probably quit" and he was like "Oh it's bad for you?? How do you want to live? What even is life?"

The Chinese are very wise.

• Locked thread