Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
notlodar
Sep 11, 2001

you mother fuckers I have been waiting 10 years for this. Every other FPS is a twilight shadow compared to Unreal Tournament's total eclipse of the heart.

Here's a video they released yesterday that apparently none of you care about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li0OCzVqjOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notlodar
Sep 11, 2001

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

:hellyeah: It has been a long time old friend.
:hellyeah: Hell yeah, gently caress riding off into the sunset.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I've played probably 2 or 3 hours of this pre-alpha tonight. It's real fun. I'm fairly rusty at it because I haven't played a good twitch shooter like this in a long time, but man, it's bringing me back to the days of UT99 in a very good way. The gameplay is loving fast and chaotic as all hell, just as you might remember from the original.

The Enforcer and Impact Hammer pretty much don't do poo poo, though, and you have to find a new weapon after spawning or you're dead. I think I remember the Enforcer being at least a little more powerful in UT99, but I'm not sure. The Link Gun in this loving rules, as does the Flak Cannon.
I suck real bad but managed to get a multi kill with the impact hammer.

• Locked thread