Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
IIRC Cysts are the new scrub-tier pistol fodder and Clots are a little tougher and faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

TaurusTorus posted:

Why is she American? The killingflooriest thing they could have done was giver her a "'ello guvna" over the top accent.

The Patriarch's a Yank too.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
That impact-sledgehammer thing appears to use shotgun parts. And shells. I like where this is goin'. :fuckoff:

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Any word on system requirements? I wanna know if I have to drop $30 or $880 for this game.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Questioner86 posted:

I know we haven't posted system specs yet because we're still nailing down our min-spec. We'll post it really soon!

I'd be happy to find out how far a Wolfdale C2D and pair of HD4870s dangle from the bottom rung. :v:

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

redstormpopcorn posted:

I'd be happy to find out how far a Wolfdale C2D and pair of HD4870s dangle from the bottom rung. :v:

quote:

Minimum

CPU: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
GPU: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
RAM: 3GB
Recommended

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
GPU: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
RAM: 4GB

HAIL SATAN, day 1 purchase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Questioner86 posted:

On it.

Seriously, I was in a meeting with the president of Tripwire and he felt very strongly that the players didn't have enough time to throw dosh after beating Hans and we made an adjustment.

:captainpop:

Can I preorder Early Access?

• Locked thread