Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JetGrind
Apr 5, 2012

Tagging the streets and humming the bassline.

turnways posted:

Haha, no guarantees on early-early access but I'd love to put on a livestream for folks before early access once that ball gets rolling.

And it's using a heavily modified UE3; we started development before UE4 came out and we have enough tools and talented folks to really make UE3 shine. I'd love to work on UE4 though, seems like its UI-development featureset is pretty robust.

Do you folks have a time frame in which you're aiming to release this in early access?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetGrind
Apr 5, 2012

I'd really like to see something not unlike Valve's matchmaking for Mann vs Machine in TF2 added to Killing Floor 2 if possible. Just make it really easy for 6 people to get into a server together. If not, at least make the join game button on steam work.

JetGrind
Apr 5, 2012

Okay, 3D weapon printer you pay money to is an idea that's just dumb enough to fit in with Killing Floor and I love it. Please note I mean dumb in the most endearing way here because I'm into games that do silly things because why the gently caress not?

JetGrind
Apr 5, 2012

Geight posted:

Screenshot time! I run everything on low/off so brace your eyes.

so, just out of curiosity since I fear my laptop can't run this game and I'm too broke to shell out the DOSH for a real desktop right now, what kind of stuff do you have in your computer, and also how well does the game work for you with everything at low?

• Locked thread