Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

I'd love it if you could filter out mods/mutators. It's kind of annoying when you find a map and difficulty you like and there are portal turrets and rocket machine guns everywhere but it'd also help people who want that find it easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Fina posted:

I'd like to see weapon attachments or mods added to the game that you'd buy separately from the weapon. It could add a little extra money sink for those players who already have the weapon of their choice, or allow a weapon to fill different roles depending on how you want to play. For example you could buy a flashlight attachment, a different scope, or extended magazines. Perhaps attachments/mods could be tied to classes and cheaper to those of the correct class. So Sharpshooters would get discounts for long range scopes across a variety of weapons, close-range sights for support, maybe even medic dart attachments for medics, or bayonets for berserkers.

If done right it could make weapons pretty flexible and blur the line a bit on what class a weapon belongs to. Shotguns with underslung grenade launchers! Magnums with bayonets! LAR with incendiary ammo! The choices!

It'd be really awesome if the Firebugs could get dragon's breath ammo for shotguns (like with the trenchgun)and stuff to give the different perks more flexibility.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Basically, I want my reaction when I level up a perk to be "holy poo poo, I can do THAT!?"

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Will the vending machines be ran by a fat Russian dude with a golden tooth?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I'd love to go but PAX is way too far away for me. Hopefully some goons who do will be kind and report any news in this thread.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

randombattle posted:

Yeah the welder is no longer a welder but like a super glue gun so you aren't welding wooden barracades anymore.

"I am gluing this door!"

watho
Aug 2, 2013

As long as you don't restrict the PC version to fit PS4 specs then it doesn't really matter. :shrug:

watho
Aug 2, 2013

There's just something I love about them straight up admitting that they'll be stealing controller layouts from COD and Borderlands. Like, everyone does it anyways but it's refreshing to hear them admit to it for some reason. :shrug:

watho
Aug 2, 2013

BOOMSTICK TIME!

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I'm not gonna say that playing anything else than Support or Firebug is wrong...

...I'm just gonna imply it.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Accordion Man posted:

But what about that Hanzo steel?

Good point.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

"WHOOO! SHOT ME A FLESHPOUND!"

watho
Aug 2, 2013

:stare: That's amazing.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

MadBimber posted:

What's GanjaFarm420Reweeded?

KF_Ganja-Farm-420-Reweeded is simply the best map ever made for not only Killing Floor but any game ever.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I think I heard the guy who voices The Warmage in Orcs Must Die in the first preview video. Am I just crazy or did anyone else hear him too?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Oh my goodness, the hype is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho
Aug 2, 2013

track day bro! posted:

Also that huge one that was set on some oiltanker, oh man this is getting me pumped maybe I should install kf1 for a bit.

Wasn't that one called kf-icebreaker or am I misremembering that. I do remember it being :krad: though.

• Locked thread