Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Cacodad posted:

I really think that KF's UI is perfect for me. Everything is displayed logically and it's easy to use.
I found myself turning off the red boxes in the HUD though. They're kind-of intrusive during a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Fat Care-Bear posted:

You're kidding. Not when you've heard it like literally hundreds of time.
I changed mine to the FF7 boss theme.

:goonsay:

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Alkydere posted:

Or incendiary tracer rounds for the Commando's ARs. Or fire massive flares out of the Demo's grenade launchers instead of HE shells.
Incendiary pipebombs. :hellyeah:

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

the husk can use his flame cannon as a flamethrower at close range :stare:

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

I think the main reason I have yet to master all seven classes (I'm lvl4 as a Sharpshooter and Commando, and lvl5 Berserker) is that I have like a million points of welding XP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Cerepol posted:

I'm against Commando's stupid leveling requirement and super glad it's gone. Cause I've done it once and never want to do it again. Though I will say starting with that AK is super awesome.
The only thing that bugs me about level 6 is that it doesn't let me spawn with a golden weapon :(

• Locked thread