Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Go Habs, go Kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

And there I was getting mad at Gamecenter being lovely today. I understand now that it was an act of mercy. :suicide:

Oh well, sometimes the team you support gets a thrashing. That's sports I guess.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well that sucks.

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but why don't teams just get better backup goalies? Or is it more they don't get as much experience playing actual games and that's why they always seem worse?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh well, at least I quite like the Rangers most of the time.

evenworse username posted:

It's not that easy to find a goalie who is high quality but also doesn't mind being a backup, especially on a team like the Habs where they don't play the backup often.

Ah, that makes sense.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

When I checked my phone this morning, I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't a Bourque hat trick.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, the Rangers are just too likeable (Mainly because of Lundqvist. He's just great.) for me to be too mad about knocking out the Habs. Having said that, Go Kings.

Also that save was amazing. Missed the game, but caught that gif. Those sorts of saves are the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Yay Kings. But ugh, they're just too nerve-wracking for me to watch sometimes. I love their crazy never give up attitude but they don't half make things hard for themselves sometimes. Still, I've had a bit of a break from watching these playoffs, and I think I'm reenergized enough to actually watch the next round, however long it might be.

• Locked thread