Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

Warrior and Spellslinger were my least favorites. Warrior really surprised me as I almost always gravitate towards warrior type classes in other MMOs. I can't really figure out why either, but just the other 4 classes piqued my interest more. Probably most interested in Esper and Stalker, or maybe Engineer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

fariz posted:

OH MY GOD STUCK AT AUTHENTICATING

Still? I've already gotten an NCSoft Server Timeout. Get on my level. :smug:

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

I alt-F4'd out of that loop, logged back in on the first attempt and then it loaded immediately

ymmv

Done this 3 times, nothing.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Finally got my raptor mount after learning I shouldn't be salvaging everything and then making money pretty fast. Holy poo poo it's double jump where it just kind of struggles and goes higher is the best thing I have no regrets. :3:

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

I can't speak for its accuracy as I haven't checked but according to that reddit post with all the boards:

quote:

*Spike - Spike and its flair are available at Dominion Reputation vendor, 10 plat for board, 60 more plat for flair. Probably the dominion version of bulldog but I've seen screencaps of aurin riding it, so I'm confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

What's a boombox?

Random item boxes that contain costume pieces, dyes, salvage, mount flair, boosts, etc. that were accrued by playing in the Beta.

So far mostly salvage and boosts it seems. :sigh:

• Locked thread