Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mastodon Compound
Oct 2, 2012
I'm having trouble choosing which class I like most. killing ironically seemed easiest with the medic, but the warrior was, of course, fun. The Engineer seemed different than what we're normally used to, ranged tank, but it felt slow for killing to me as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mastodon Compound
Oct 2, 2012

IRSmurf posted:

Having played all the other classes, Engineer is my least favorite class. For the last few weeks, I've been oscillating between Warrior and Stalker. They've been the best for PvE up to level 20. The warrior excels at survivability. The stalker excels at both huge burst damage and exiting combat when things go south.

I've had the most fun playing the warrior. It's the easiest for PvE due to the combination of survivability and all the telegraphs typically being an easy to aim, large arc in front of me.

I was recently reminded that I need to focus on PvP. If I can find a way to not completely suck at PvE on my medic, I may choose that class.

This. It was strange, but the medic class felt the most pvp/pve efficient, beyond the warrior and the engineer, which seems strange compared to what I'm used too, I have high hopes for the engineer but right now it feels lackluster. Let's see how it turns out at level cap. I'm still gonna roll one 31st, though maybe not my main focus. I think they will do well in pve content.

Mastodon Compound
Oct 2, 2012

Kerrrrrrr posted:

I would like to point out that the guild hopefully-soon-to-be-renamed-Space Jam has the best guild holo graphic:

gently caress you, that drat song has been in my head all day. I'm insanely jelly, really.

Mastodon Compound
Oct 2, 2012

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

So what you're saying is that :siren:Wildstar is the true WoW killer!:siren: ?

Don't even say it. Hubris is the fall of many.

Mastodon Compound
Oct 2, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

Totally worth the money

God, you look like steven king from creepshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mastodon Compound
Oct 2, 2012
Xerophyte, that avatar looks like Fran bunny in real life.

• Locked thread