Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I tried four classes - in order of most enjoyable to least it'd be

Medic
Esper
Spellslinger
Engineer

I felt like my Engineer was really... slow-ish? Killing most things felt like they took a long time, I rarely got enough volativeity or whatever it's called to use my big guns more than once or twice in a fight against something big.

Spellslinger was good, I just wasn't a fan of the aesthetics of their moves.

Espers were not mobile which kinda sucked, but they had my favorite animations. Seriously, their animations are awesome.

Medics were just sweet. Mobile, felt quicker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Bussamove posted:

Isn't there some program that lets you run apps like that on your computer anyway? I recall other MMO threads mentioning it but I can't remember the name.

Also hell yes, that eyepatch. Now my Mordesh can be more techno-zombie than ever before.

Bluestacks lets your computer emulate Android, and use any android apps on your computer, yeah.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Zudrag posted:

Gotta mock someone. :shrug:

Does anyone actually like playing esper? What particularly grabbed you about playing it?

They had the coolest animations. I still liked medic more to play, but Espers had rad animations.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

dreffen posted:

Holy poo poo you goon. It's full, it has a queue. This is not a backwater server. This wasn't a server that was made a month into launch.

To be fair, 90% of SWTOR's servers were full on the release day. Within 3-4 months they ended up almost all empty and needing to be merged.

Fears of these servers going the same way aren't unfounded. But yeah, no real reason to complain about it. Play with goons if you want, don't play with goons if you don't want. Fun times for all.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Because some people want to no follow the exact same quest path when playing an alt? Because some people might want to be able to play a Chua, then maybe go play a Granok? Because literally every multi-faction game post Vanilla WoW has allowed it, because doing otherwise is silly?

I guess it's another thing that can be chocked up to 'WoW did it so it's right!'

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Rhymenoserous posted:

Exile goon guild is currently running about 200 members and between 50-60 online. You can't swing a bat without hitting a goon out in the wild.

Sorta buried, but there you go Nelson.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Daemonlasher posted:

So, decided in the end that I'm going to cave and play this game. Which Goon guild is most likely to be running 20 mans?

Both of them have hundreds of hundreds of members. The PVP one is completely full and thus has more people, the PVE one isn't. Choose whichever you want, don't let someone claim 'only we will have X'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

wtfmoses posted:

We DO NOT have kittyempress so I mean just keep that in mind. You can avoid her moaning bullshit at some small corner of the internet.

Mumble should also be fixed.

What the gently caress is wrong with you? I didn't even say any complaint, I answered a question, and said both were good options. Not everything I say is some slight against you.

• Locked thread