Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Hello Let's Play subforum do you like watching nerds get mad at eachother due to the competitive nature of the human mind? This is the Goonhouse Multiplayer Megathread, in which the Frolf/Beyond Two Souls/Asura's Wrath/Wild 9 crew come together for a truly heartwarming experience which involves alot of yelling and tears: Online multiplayer videogames. Without further ado let's introduce the cast:

Mico "unapolagetic furry shitlord" lithe
Entrance "EntranceJew EntranceJew EntranceJew" Jew
Pins "All That is Wrong With LP" Pinsington
Dryzen "An Anime" From The Internet
Toddy "Gay Orb Dad" Toddleby
Skippy "gee pigs" Granolo
And many more!

With others to be announced as they appear.

Join us as we usher in the death of LP, won't you?

100 Percent Orange Juice
(Anime boardgame available on steam for seven dollars)

Metal Slug 3

Sonic Kart

Portal 2 Co Op Starring Two Nerds

F3AR Co Op Starring a nerd and the death of LP

EYE Divine Cybermancy with EntranceJew and Dryzen

[/quote]

Mico fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
neat

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.
I love dogs. [EntranceJew gave me permission to post this.]

Yeah, probably better to take the stuff GoonHouse does together and put it in its own thread, unlike that doomed FROLF thread with unrelated bonus videos. I'll try and keep up to date with this.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is the one guy whos actually funny not in this one then

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
:aaaaa:

Today is a good day. :allears: Only wonderful things can come from this thread, especially if this is how it starts.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I'm deeply, deeply offended.

Excited. I mean excited.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Why didn't you guys invite me to the anime

I'm anime.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
Best part of that first video is when EJew goes out of his way to gently caress Pins over, sniping him from across the map not because he'll win but because he can.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

toddy. posted:

Best part of that first video is when EJew goes out of his way to gently caress Pins over, sniping him from across the map not because he'll win but because he can.

ENTRANCEJEW WILL SUFFER MY REVENGE.

Edit: VVVVVVV Much like a dog or cat, I am now latched in. You cannot leave until my revenge you have suffered. Bitch.

Pins fucked around with this message at 14:34 on May 28, 2014

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Pins posted:

ENTRANCEJEW WILL SUFFER MY REVENGE.

Please get Pins out of my butt.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
No.

Listen all a'yall its a sabotage.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I like it.

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011
Episode 2 seems oddly lacking in BONUSU.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Space map sucks and making GBS threads on Pins is the best feeling in the world.

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011
How is the card that screwed Pins over even remotely fair compared to what everyone else were playing.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

ZoninSilver posted:

How is the card that screwed Pins over even remotely fair compared to what everyone else were playing.

Finally someone takes my side. Spoilers: i hit second place every loving match because of poo poo like what happened this time.

Edit: i will have a video to post me and ejew did when i get home. You can see it now if you find me on twitter as i left while it was encoding.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

ZoninSilver posted:

Because 1 health point is rarely enough to murder someone and the card is largely useless most of the time. There are worse cards, we just don't have them yet.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

ZoninSilver posted:

Episode 2 seems oddly lacking in BONUSU.

If you guys prefer the version with the commentary clippling like crazy but also has game audio I could go back to that. It's the exact same amount of work to put together.

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011

EntranceJew posted:

Because 1 health point is rarely enough to murder someone and the card is largely useless most of the time. There are worse cards, we just don't have them yet.

I was referring to the one that gave a double roll to movement, combat AND bonus rolls.

Mico posted:

If you guys prefer the version with the commentary clippling like crazy but also has game audio I could go back to that. It's the exact same amount of work to put together.

Oh if that's the case, I'd definitely prefer the cleaner commentary, from what we've heard so far I wager the novelty of BONUSUs would wear off reeeal fast.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

If you could shove some game music in the background that would be nice, something low key that will not distract.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
will i like this lp if i am not a fan of japanese anime

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ZoninSilver posted:

I was referring to the one that gave a double roll to movement, combat AND bonus rolls.

Every character has a special ultimate or whatever card and that was mine.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Putty posted:

Outlook hazy. Ask again later.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I got way psyched in those orange videos.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Oh my God, it's even better than the first one. :roflolmao: Pins, your luck with dice is somehow worse than mine. That was beautiful.

SystemLogoff posted:

If you could shove some game music in the background that would be nice, something low key that will not distract.

Since it's a space map, perhaps something from FTL might work.

I remember playing Metal Slug X on the PS1. :) Looks like the series stayed about as hectic with the next instalment.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Yapping Eevee posted:

I remember playing Metal Slug X on the PS1. :) Looks like the series stayed about as hectic with the next instalment.

The series gets more screwed up and weird as it goes on. I remember Metal Slug 5 being really weird with some mask that kills people or something like the mask from JoJo's. Maybe I'm getting stuff confused. Anime.

Putty posted:

toddy. fucked around with this message at 06:20 on May 29, 2014

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

I can't deal with all those twitching animes :ohdear:

Metal Slug is super great though so this thread isn't a total failure.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Haven't watched it yet, just posting to say that I like the mouse cursor cameo in the metal slug banner.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Garrand posted:

Haven't watched it yet, just posting to say that I like the mouse cursor cameo in the metal slug banner.

Im glad you noticed it. The mouse cursor is a vital character in our LETS PLAY of METAL SLUG TREE.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Those weren't Nazis, those were not-Nazis. Nautical not-Nazis.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
As a side note. Please send any and all suggestions for games to play directly to me, either through PM, Twitter, in this thread, or on steam

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Pins posted:

As a side note. Please send any and all suggestions for games to play directly to me, either through PM, Twitter, in this thread, or on steam

You could do the same thing with me but I can't promise that I won't scream indefinitely.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Tin Tim posted:

I can't deal with all those twitching animes :ohdear:

Boy then do I have a video for you

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

I feel that this thread needs a surgeon general's warning about the amount of Anime in it.

Though I miss BONUSU~ in episodes 2 and 3.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Veloxyll posted:

I feel that this thread needs a surgeon general's warning about the amount of Anime in it.

Though I miss BONUSU~ in episodes 2 and 3.

I will fix this issue sometime soon after I cobble together our next set of videos. Bare with me for about three-four days.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

It's just going to be 30 minutes of "BONUSU BONUSU BONUSU" isn't it?

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Mico posted:

Boy then do I have a video for you

My country protects me from seizure animes

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Ometeotl posted:

It's just going to be 30 minutes of "BONUSU BONUSU BONUSU" isn't it?

It wasnt before but now it is! This is your fault now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Tin Tim posted:

My country protects me from seizure animes

Ah poo poo. I'll make a new one without the background music later.

• Locked thread