Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
I think it'd be cool if we could refrain from going all out with discussing the chapter until it actually comes out in SJ. Which is Mondays at 1pm EST

TNG posted:

Ai is most likely since Alluka in her Nanika form said "Ai" the same way those creatures did when it granted wishes.

Speaking of the Ants, do you think the Queen counts as a calamity? I don't remember if it was established Ants come from the DC or not.

I don't think we should have to spoiler stuff that came out like two years ago at this point. I'm almost positive they mentioned the ants came from the outside world at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

He needs to suck it up and just get assistants to do most of his drawing if he wants to be lazy

Yeah maybe he can get someone else to write it for him too.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

Unless he's become a Bill Watterson-esque hermit I can't believe he would be able to hide a medical condition for this long.

Did you know that Tsugumi Ohba (writer of Deathnote) is actually a pen name and nobody knows who he really is? It's not that unbelievable.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

MonsterEnvy posted:

Correct. But the general opinion is that Pitou is a girl. Pitou became more feminine as the manga went on and Pitou was made even more feminine for the anime.

Acting feminine does not mean Pitou is female. Why does it matter what gender they are anyways?

e X posted:

Seems sloppy to me, I think I stick with mangapanda.

Hey let's look at the ADTRW Rules

2. No torrents or direct links to material you can either purchase in the US or see on US TV.

• Locked thread