Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

I was afraid of starting my own LP of Civilization V because someone else was doing his, but it turned out we had such different approaches to it that both LPs were valued in their own right.

So, yes, start a thread!

The weirdness at the beginning of the second video you made is, uh...WOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?
Oh wow. Thanks guys! I guess I'll probably be making a thread, then. Just one more thing to put together before I can set it up.

Speedball posted:

The weirdness at the beginning of the second video you made is, uh...WOW.

Since I'm being intentionally clumsy to show the game off, I needed an interesting way to deal with the inevitable stupid deaths I get myself into. It needs some polish.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Yeah, make the Dead Space thread. CJacobs' Dead Space 1 thread is on indefinite hiatus so that we could all LP Dead Space 3 instead and make lots of terrible jokes. So technically, there aren't any Dead Space 1 threads currently ongoing in these subforums!

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?
Welp for better or worse I made the thread. Like a month late. Because of illness and hubris. :smith:

Here you have it!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Yay! I watched the first two episodes, excellent as always.

• Locked thread