Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

The Lost Talismans

Lost Talismans is a game most of you will never waste your time playing because it doesn't have sweet graphics. Instead it is 90% text and all you do is click around on a grid and click on monsters hoping your +2 agility sword kills it. However I've been addicted to this type of game since middle school there is something fun and charming about it. Lost Talismans recently switched owners and has come back online and is in alpha stage. The game is fully functional but does have some minor bugs that are being worked on. The game probably only has about 5 active testers right now and I'm trying to help bring more in. I'll keep this thread updated when the game goes into beta and live.

If you're looking for a game that is new and you don't mind testing for a little bit come check it out, I also just became a moderator on the game so feel free to post any issues here and I'll see what I can do. There isn't really much to post about this game besides: Fight monsters, join a guild, kill players, get better loot, rinse and repeat until your eyes bleed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
I will never waste my time playing this game. Nice referral link.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Anyone remember that treeloot website where you click on the tree and you get monkey coins or something?

Is this anything like that?

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Anyone remember that treeloot website where you click on the tree and you get monkey coins or something?

Is this anything like that?

This is nothing like that its like the game Blades of Legends that I posted a month or two ago that quite a few goons liked. I did use a ref link in my url so I know who the goons are, I get nothing out of referring people. Use my link or not I don't mind, but its nice to be able to identify goons.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Guru Yaekob posted:

This is nothing like that its like the game Blades of Legends that I posted a month or two ago that quite a few goons liked. I did use a ref link in my url so I know who the goons are, I get nothing out of referring people. Use my link or not I don't mind, but its nice to be able to identify goons.

No interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

"Sweet Graphics" or not, that is a lovely OP with a lovely referral link. Dwarf Fortress, Nethack/Roguelikes or Kingdom of Loathing threads have better OPs.

• Locked thread