Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

This is the June 2014 chat thread, bring all derails and shitposts here, etc. April thread was here!

I feel like asking questions this time, so let's ask some questions. What are you guys running, reading and planning to run? Or playing if you're not a GM. :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Atomic Robo RPG sure has become popular, has it?

Gorbash is running a NyarlathoTech Atomic Robo hack. I always approve of people making games out of my setting. :allears:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Mors Rattus posted:

You should make a Nyarlathotech thing and sell it.

Retrocausality first, then Breakfast Cult :colbert:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Fate is bad at horror unless you're rolling with a pulpy kind of horror or something that can deal with Fate's player empowerment. If you're not, you probably want another system.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
IIRC it was basically just "I've been working here long enough and living in the city sucks, I think I'd rather go hang out with my family and friends. PS gently caress monks".

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Edgy Designer sales stopped, so final sales report:

Total Sold: 128
Gross Sales: $127.00
Earnings: $82.55

Not bad for a few hours work on a lovely DW book :getin:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Some neckbeards once played Black Crusade,
And they made a kid contract AIDS
One said "You can hate them
But I'm just the GM"
And he was banned by Winson_Paine

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Fuego not knowing how rhymes work aside, I could use a few extra bucks this week but I don't feel like churning out another Edgy Designer. Is there a decent way to do that without writing another Dungeon World playbook or should I make a serious one?

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
So this crappy picture is of something I dug out of my closet:

I picked these up second-hand in the children's toy section of a thrift store a few years ago, and they've been sitting in there ever since. They're almost a decade older than I am.

This was probably a terrible impulse purchase.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
My favourite thing about that quality interview was after the log, when he passive-aggressively bailed as soon as people started pressuring him to explain what he'd actually patented. :allears:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Darguun needs to be reminded that for all their bullshit, all their goddamn posturing, they aren't about poo poo, and if it wasn't for the goddamn military welfare scraps they get tossed by better nations, who left the loving goblin civilizations in the dust and garbage where it belongs during the goddamn Age of Monsters, they'd still be using swords and loving spears on each other. That except for oil, the only thing they have is sand, rocks, and stupidity.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
A sweet new pair of boots is actually a mimic with a foot fetish, but it doesn't attack and nobody notices

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Forums Terrorist posted:

this wouldn't happen to be the auspol werewolf game would it

Important question: Are they bombing the Australian Liberal Party?

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Oh man, I loving love this. Not only is it being converted to at least one terrible system, you also need to hire some loser to copy-paste the Fate OGL for you. :allears:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Things I discovered while browsing recent Wikipedia RPG pages:

Desborough has his own Wikipedia article. Most of the edits are him, the rest are people deleting his own horn-tooting. :allears:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Bieeardo posted:

They should delete it on the grounds of non-notability. That'd warm the cockles of my heart.

Looks like it was nominated after I posted that, so... :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

ritorix posted:

See ya in August.

• Locked thread