Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
at least it aint the prowler. gently caress that car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a creepy colon posted:

I JUST GOTTA 'AVE MAH AMERICAN MADE* CHEVY BABY

*67% manufactured in mexico
20% manufactured in germany
13% assembled in USA

whatever. it makes jobs here, right?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
gently caress anyone who buys a car for the name or the brand. Just buy the ones you like you retards

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a creepy colon posted:

heres how the crash test is supposed to look btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMB3gtlMOE

are you saying there might be some corruption in the American test process? I scoff at the idea!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

the prowler was kind of clever though. basically everything but parts of the body and the front suspension was made out of assorted minivan and sedan parts

yeah it was loving great. Let's put the wheels away from anything that can protect them. Good idea.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RandomFerret posted:

The prowler loving owned. Just because they came out with a really lovely car that looked kind of like it later on doesn't make the prowler a bad car, any more than Tom Green made Alan Rickman a bad actor.

You either don't know what the prowler was, or you were just a pathetic rear end in a top hat.
Oh, You think Alan Rickman is a bad actor. Figured it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RandomFerret posted:

He's actually not really that good now that I think about it. What was his best movie even? Robin Hood with Kevin Costner?

dunnow. Tell me who's the worst?

• Locked thread