Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
I was on page 2 when I was about to say, does no one know about the PT Cruiser show cars that there is always at least one of at every car show? That's all sorts of horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
did we already forget the massive toyota recalls on cars for their brakes being obstructed?

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

FizFashizzle posted:

the funniest post in LF history happened when someone, in the thread about this, said the accelerator wasn't a problem because you could just open the door to create drag and slow your out of control corolla down enough to get it into the grass.

hahaha

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Call of Cholula posted:

The best part of the Aztek is the built in camping functionality.

The very definition of functionality. So amazing that THE GERMANS stole it!

ah poo poo i forgot something let me just drive to the st- gently caress im dragging a tent

• Locked thread