Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's my winter car. In the summer I take my Gold Wing out of storage and cruise around the midwest with the mrs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
WORST CAR SHOWDOWN

WOOD PANELED PT CRUISER

VS

2-TONE AZTEK

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
At least the Prowler didn't have an engine out of a Neon

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

Kia Soul = the new pt cruiser. Middle-aged moms loving LOVE those things.

Nissan Juke as well

Gah!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

homo punching bag posted:

i always wanted a plymouth prowler when i was a kid. how did that thing even pass safety standards? the crumple zone is just open air metal spindles

I didn't know you could have an open wheel car that is street legal, yet there it is.

I don't mind the prowler since they're so rare and weird. PT Cruisers though, every day you see one. They've been out of production for four years but they just won't die.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
What about new beetles.

Here is a juggalo one:

Extra Large Marge fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 2, 2014

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

seriously. when was the last time american cars were good? its actually kinda sad

i'd definitely be up for buying a Hyundai for my next car. i get laughed at when i mention it though since everyone thinks they're poo poo from whatever bad press they had 30 years ago

The newer Buicks are good.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

turdriver posted:

crossovers are the worst. if you buy a fake suv designed for hypochondriac house wives you are a mouth breathing turd.

Everyone hated the Aztek but now every other drat car looks like an Aztek.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

"Herbie Meets the Wehrmacht"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yes yes, the Opel division of GM puts out some great cars.

I wouldn't mind test driving a Cadillac ATS.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bacon Hat posted:

technically the last good car we sold was the avenger, which is why we stopped making them. double technically it was the stealth and that was techno-technically a Mitsubishi 3000gt.

there you have it, the last good chrystlet was a mitsubishi

I heard the 300 is a good car. Is this true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The other day I saw a Dodge Neon with the batman logo on the hood.

Overall the Bentley badge on a 300 is a bolder move.

• Locked thread