Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

DUNCAN DONUTS posted:

I'll gently caress you up real bad. You're worthless. gently caress you. You look like poo poo. I hate your stupid rear end. I'll drop-kick you. I'll punch you straight to Venus. I'll wreck your rear end up. I'll throw you out a loving window. gently caress you. I'll put goatse on your computer. gently caress you. gently caress you.

rock over london, rock on chicago. diet pepsi: uh-huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Number_6 posted:

There's a certain male demo who also lusted after these. I worked with a guy, about 60, who usually dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts like he was always about to go to some kind of baby boomer beach party. When he retired he bought himself a new PT Cruiser to celebrate. It was his first new car and he was so proud. I didn't have the heart to tell him what I really thought.

so a guy who reaches age 60 without an iota of self awareness

• Locked thread