Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The General
Mar 4, 2007

That's a pretty badass thing to buy! Will forever be my hero. That's badass, and I'm sure I'll find at least 3 uses for it. :megadeath:

Though, what happened? Why isn't it :megadeth:? Too much to drink? Not enough weed? :megadeath:? Or just a slip, and some curse words after? Could you ask a mod to fix it for you? :megadeath:

Thanks! :megadeath:

Fake edit: I found all three. :megadeath: :megadeath: :megadeath:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
That's how I wanna go out. Megadeath. Go use it in the killdozer thread.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

That's how I wanna go out. Megadeath. Go use it in the killdozer thread.

what anime tits said

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i might be wrong but unless my recollection of the front page anime reviews is betraying me, those anime tits belong to a MAN

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

quakster posted:

i might be wrong but unless my recollection of the front page anime reviews is betraying me, those anime tits belong to a MAN

and?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Dave is so embarrassing.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

gently caress Your Website posted:

Dave is so embarrassing.

It's really quite a feat that he went from being embarrassing in the "total irresponsible junkie piece of poo poo" way to being embarrassing in the "total fundie stick up his rear end" way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

The General posted:

That's a pretty badass thing to buy! Will forever be my hero. That's badass, and I'm sure I'll find at least 3 uses for it. :megadeath:

Though, what happened? Why isn't it :megadeth:? Too much to drink? Not enough weed? :megadeath:? Or just a slip, and some curse words after? Could you ask a mod to fix it for you? :megadeath:

Thanks! :megadeath:

Fake edit: I found all three. :megadeath: :megadeath: :megadeath:

• Locked thread