Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
So there was a limited ticket sale for the SCF at MSG at noon and I had two 100 level tickets in my cart for $1,300 but as I was typing in the bs spam bot code thingy a window came up and said oops someone beat me to em :(

God damnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Here's a fun article:

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-02/new-york-fans-save-money-by-watching-rangers-play-in-los-angeles.html

quote:

It would cost New York fans less to fly to Los Angeles in two days, rent a hotel room and buy a resale ticket for Game 1 than it would to purchase an averaged-priced seat for Games 3, 4 or 6, which will be at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan, according to secondary-market ticket aggregator SeatGeek.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

LmaoTheKid posted:

They're not factoring in the car rental so you can actually do things while in LA.

I think they actually do later down.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Can it be 8pm please?

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

OldSenileGuy posted:

I'm glad the Onion has changed since the days of every hockey article basically boiling down to "lol no one watches hockey"

http://www.theonion.com/articles/rangers-counting-on-henrik-lundqvist-to-step-up-on,36203/

I'm not sure this is much better.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Zucc is awesome.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I dunno, I don't think Staal has been that bad this playoffs.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

the kings paradox -- games look very close, or even in favor of the opposing team, on paper, but the opposing team never really had a chance to win

Can you really make the statement that the other team never really had a chance to win when there were 3 OT periods in two games?

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

LmaoTheKid posted:

Calling it now, he shreds his ACL and they can't buy him out.

oh god don't even joke :gonk:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

LmaoTheKid posted:

I'm not joking.

Maybe AV should pull a Torts and bench him for Carcillo as a preventative measure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

xzzy posted:

According to redit, tonight is hank's 666th game, today is Friday the 13th, and there's a full moon.

So if he skates onto the ice wearing a vintage hockey mask, y'all best be ready for someone to get macheted to death.

Uh oh :tinfoil:

• Locked thread