Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

My boss did me a "favor" and gave me the later shift for today. Hooray, more money. Boo on probably missing out on some hockey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

If it doesn't embarrass the entire city, its people and history like putting a Habs flag up in Boston does then it's bullshit.

If LA loses, the LAPD have to start another race war in their city. If NY loses, TWA Flight 800 pt II.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Austrian mook posted:

Anaheim and San Jose and some of Chicago's players are all really fast. The Rangers should probably convert that skating fast into shots on goal if they want to win this series.

Why shoot when you have almost endless other options? Like letting the defender knock the puck away, trying for too many passes, pulling a move that makes you lose your handle on the puck? I mean, the Rangers could go on for days

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Tailored Sauce posted:

But we want NBC to use "Rick Nash and the New York Rangers" in their game promos, which we know is the true sign of eliteness.

How much of a loving tear would he have to go on to replace Lundqvist in these promos?

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

goldrush posted:

am I in a loving board meeting in here or what

More like bored meeting, right?

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

The Casualty posted:

He probably forgot

So senile he forgot he IS MSL's dad.

Or maybe he didn't forget and this is just really morbid.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

I'd like to know his pre-game mental routine

He listens to Blink 182.

No, seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Bad news: Tonight I'm bartending for a wedding that rented our place out. So I wouldn't be able to watch the game.

Good news: They are hardcore Rangers fans, so they are bringing TVs on which to watch the game.

I hope they happy-drink so they can happy-tip. Sooo... Let's go Rangers. Also, if the Rangers are playing an awful game/lose, I don't think I can resist the temptation of an entire bar that can drown my sorrows.

• Locked thread