Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
what in the actual gently caress

stabbing isn't slenderman's M.O.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Rambling Robot posted:

SA is relevant again.

I'm stunned.

nah i heard slenderman was an urban legend made up by schoolkids*

*actual thing i have heard

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

If only you were there to drop some knowledge on them about an obscure gay old comedy forum

no slenderman would get me.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

swampland posted:

her parents are probably six foot tall vaginas who worship gaia

they're all slendermans

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

But poor ones, who don't have forest mansions. This is just another tragedy that could have been avoided if not for our lovely economy.

they had to resort to knives instead of the incomprehensible oblivion one would expect from falling under the shadow of a slenderman

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

google news posted:

Chicago Tribune - ‎9 minutes ago‎
Two 12-year-old Wisconsin girls are accused of luring a middle school classmate into the woods in a Milwaukee suburb and stabbing her 19 times in an attack inspired by a horror website.

they must've seen a skeleton thread

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Instant Grat posted:

they found out about the slandy dandy through some creepypasta site so i guess that counts as horror now

nah the article clearly said it was SA

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Instant Grat posted:

they said slenderman originates from SA, not that that's where the stabhappy 12yos found out about it:

the article i read

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-wisconsin-stabbing-20140603,0,7542400.story

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Instant Grat posted:

again, doesnt say they found out about it on SA. which is not surprising considering they are 12 years old and probably do not have something awful forums accounts

Yes it's an incomplete article on that was on google news mentioning horror website and SA that was initially funny for about five seconds before being sperged about.

skeleton-w-dick.gif

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

i looked up the website for the national forest where stately slenderman manor is apparently located, and found this useful info Keeping safe if you come across a marijuana grow site on National Forest lands

can't wait for a reimagining of the xfiles to tackle these events

scully: the children were obviously high on forest fire fumes being blown toward them and the victim was stabbed by the escaping growers. they did not successfully summon slenderman.

mulder: but what if-

scully: no.

mulder: (goes to investigate, sees slenderman)

scully: you were high on genetically enhanced supermarijuana.

mulder: no i wasn't.

credits

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
Going on fox news? Three words: goatse lapel pin.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
So if slenderman is a demon, and victor surge is his creator, and SA is, presumably, hell- then what level of beings are the posters, mods, etc? could someone do a mythological breakdown?

ps heard from a relative today about the godless things on the internet because of this

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Spacedad posted:

The woman doing the story with the interviewer called us "not really quite a humor site."

:lol:

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

A+ would read as a free sketchy pdf

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Xaris posted:

*stabs u 19 times*

going on the evidence, i don't think 19 is the correct amount of stabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

redshirt posted:

When did SA relevancy become a "thing"?

contemplating mortality and irrelevance instead of making bitchin' stupid photoshops may be a _? life crisis

• Locked thread