Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/12-year-wisconsin-girls-stab-friend-19-times-23959855

They were trying to get the slenderman to give them the zybourne clock. When the police showed up they yelled all cops are bastards and when the local news came, GBS is not RSS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Lonely Virgil posted:

children are loving idiots.

they stab the darndest things

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

soon child soldiers will take orders from the mittani to fight our wars

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Feranon posted:

make in my day we sacrificed people to satan who is for real and a cool guy

not some goony meme poo poo

satan lives in his dad's basement

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

sexy mouse posted:

so what if a couple kids die, this is the price we pay for high quality memes

kabosu the doge personally murdered over 50 japanese schoolgirls

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

slenderman is my thinspiration. maybe if i get thin i can scare and molest young girls in the woods instead of them just laughing at my tiny dick

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Depressing Drawers posted:

lol Wisconsin what a shithole.

it got a lot worse when slenderman moved in

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Anyone else get that rad Popsicle ad before the news story cuz now I want some Popsicles and I don't know who to blame, the killer girl or SA

i have adblock because i'm not a drooling idiot

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I remember the thread where the Slenderman concept was created & it was a fun thing at the time but I can't even wrap my head around the idea that Slenderman is a thing people are into. It's like if I heard people built up a huge mythology around the frog emoticon & gangs started using it to mark territory.

instead we only mark hotdog stands

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I am Toni Lippi posted:

My son was telling me about slenderman like it was a real thing, I mean he's 7 so whatever. I told him, "Yeah I know what that is...I know what it's from. It's not real." He said I didn't know what I was talking about so I screamed, "SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM!" and shoved him really hard.

i hope you killed that stupid idiot

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

when i was in grade 7 there was no such thing as slenderman so we woudl tell stories to each other about other scary thigns like pop quizzes on subects you dont have that term or or using a ouija board or something we rpobably never would have trried to ritually sacrifice anyone of course it wasnt until hig school i started to listning to marilyn manson and the like such as that and then thas when i murdered a kid. high school is a good tiem to murder a kid imo.

if 12 year olds can get tried as adults then apparently the best time to kill is elementary school.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

this is the greatest copliment i have ever received thank you

you are the guy who sucks

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

never seen a fat guy smoke weed... weed smokers are all slender men

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Blinkz posted:

I actually live 4 houses away from where this happened. I woke up shortly after police showed up. They had my entire street blocked off. In front of my house is marsh/woods. They had dogs going through there and flight for life was above my house the whole time. I was asked by a local detective if I had heard anything. Despite me having my windows open all day I didn't hear the girl call for help. I was told to keep on the look out for two additional girls and when I asked if I should be concerned that a guy might be running around with a gun I was told it wasn't warranted. That's when I got the feeling the other two might be suspects.

Today I helped a reporter find a bike and inflated the tires to help them with a clip shot. I took a few pictures and Ill see if I can upload them.

photoshop slenderman in the background before you post 'em

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Something Awful, or The Children's Crusade

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Kyrie eleison posted:

It's time for us as a society to seriously talk about shutting down the internet

anything if it stops your posts

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

just peed a little

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zombie Boat posted:

Kleenex the rowdy pedo lives in a half way house and thinks raping girls is easier than dating. hosed up by true.

Anyhow, my mom always said SA would destroy America but I bet she didn't think this would happen. Hail Satan

how does your mom know about SA

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zombie Boat posted:

Because she's rad as poo poo and maybe has an account.

if she's rad as poo poo she won't have an account

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Lamebot posted:

guys you seem to really want SA to be relevant again and its pretty pathetic to read

Just wait for caro to personally execute Bashar al-Assad.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Apparition posted:

I imagine that you look just like your avatar and I don't like it

why not

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Apparition posted:

probably some sort of personality disorder, iunno

you seem to have trouble dealing with a guy who is in a band with his friends and having fun

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Can't wait for copycat stabbings from The Rake and Jeff the Killer.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

h2oxaddict posted:

made it to page like 12 or something and didn't see this posted yet. From the SAclopedia:

welp

cool fanfic bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

the adolescent boy murder m.o. is the mass public shooting whereas girls murder as some kind of bizarre multi-girl conspiracy to lure someone somewhere and stab/bludgeon them to death. that "I don't like mondays" girl from the 70s is the only exception I can think of

Glad to see that despite the misandry in todays society men still have a higher KDR. females can't even stab someone to death right.

• Locked thread