Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

sorla78 posted:

Apols, I should have provided some context with that screenshot. I took that one from the vg/scg group on 4CHAN, so haven't got the tools to try it myself.

Also another asset post was made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DancingShade posted:

Segregated bathrooms but both of them with urinals.

Because its the future.

Watch you pronouns FUTURIST

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You still support your older products right?

Can you give me a hand with my copy of Desktop Commander?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIn1_9YvGds

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jul 12, 2015

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

D_Smart posted:

Can you please remove those. They are already a part of the 2nd article. Plus, they were in a closed Facebook thread, which some friend-of-friend screencapped and made public. It was private, not public - but you will still be able to read some of that stuff in the second article. Thanks.

Only if you promise to provide technical support for my problems with Derek Smarts Desktop Commander.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

D_Smart posted:

OK, I take that as a NO, then?

Right then. I'm out. Will be back in a few years. I simply will not tolerate the leaking of private material, regardless of whether or not it was good, or bad.

I'm out.

Don't go Derek.

Sue me like you said you would, or are you just full of hot air and nothin but talk.

Go on. Do it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I posted confidential Derek Smart legal talk and all I got out of it was this lousy tshirt
(Because Derek Smart is too much of a loving windbag coward to sue me when he said he'll sue)

Derek Smart. Full of Bullshit.
Breaks his word.

How can you even have investors if you don't even stand by your word.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Eye of Widesauron posted:

This is the best part

Apparently I'm the exception to getting sued because Derek Smart is a piece of lying poo poo whose words are as empty and hollow as his MMOs.

How are you gonna call the Star Citizen devs out for being liars when you're lying yourself Derek? I'll see you in court.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

D_Smart posted:

OK, I take that as a NO, then?

Right then. I'm out. Will be back in a few years. I simply will not tolerate the leaking of private material, regardless of whether or not it was good, or bad.

I'm out.

"Will not tolerate"
*totally tolerates*

Why are you such a loving liar Derek? Not even gonna back up your words? I'm right here man. Being Not-Sued when you said you'd sue anyone NO EXCEPTIONS. Anything to say?

Typical empty words of a hack developer of bad ripoff games.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

AP posted:

You are in deep poo poo Infinitum.

I hope so, otherwise Derek Smart is a loving liar. I'd hate to see him tarnish his name so.

I emailed him in an attempt to correct this.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

AP posted:

Mr Smart is probably putting together a very powerful and convincing email to Lowtax right at this moment about you and the potential hindrance you've caused to his efforts to bring the crimes of RSI to light.

I think you're going to regret your actions this day.

Derek Smart. You. Me. Mano e mano in the Terrordome. Lowtax make it happen.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=213

:toxx:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Derek Smart accept my Terrordome challenge and I'll edit the images out.
:toxx:

Time to put your money where your mouth is. You can't sue me, but you could potentially get my account removed on these forums. I bet that's super loving tempting.

Or are you just all talk and no action. I'm waiting darling.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Eye of Widesauron posted:

You're making this kinda weird at this point

I miss Derek :(

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Derek.

Terrordome has 2 forum posters enter the Terrordome. A mod sets a challenge you have to stick to. You fight to survive.
Loser gets permabanned.

You down homeboy?

PS I'm going to bed
PPS I got dis, u got dat? U got dat.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I promise not to ruin it this time.

And I keep my promises. Unlike Derek Smart.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Darren, what are your plans RE:Star Marine source code leak? When should we expect your Not-Star Citizen release on Steam?

I greatly enjoyed your recent Not-WoW game very much. Look at those numbers Daryl. If these Not-WoW numbers are anything to go by, then there's clearly a Not-Star Citizen market ready to be exploited.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

PLEASE, just learn to shut up when your betters like myself or Dr. Derek Smart are posting. I'm not an old fogey so I dont know the games Derek Smart made but I'm really interested in his opinions on Star Citizen and your, I'm gonna call it what it is, bullying just makes it harder to learn interesting information.

I'm sorry. Lets learn together.

What is your PA's name? What is your lawyers name?
What do the voices inside your head tell you when you close your eyes at night?
Does the sound of far away coke cans opening trigger your PTSD?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just gonna sit back and enjoy the Dr Smart ride now.

wanananananana

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

a starwar betamax posted:

The Jazz Jackrabbit sequel got dark

This is clearly Bucky O Hare. Cause this game is about Space.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyKI1CHPMNw

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CharlestonJew posted:

Derek Smart who would win in a fight? Joseph Joestar or The Punisher?

Is this Battle Tendency or Stardust Crusaders Joseph? Is The Punisher thoroughly prepared or caught unaware?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who is your favourite Godzilla?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jul 12, 2015

• Locked thread