Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
---
This poll is closed.
Go Heat! 96 28.15%
Go Spurs! 245 71.85%
Total: 341 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

so um, as a Cavs fan, am I putting too much into focusing on the off season? or should I be paying close attention?

I hear Mark Price is getting a 2nd interview. :unsmith:.

Well the draft is gonna be fun again for you. And if Lebron decides to opt out of his last year then we can see whether he's going to go back to Cleveland now, or will wait until next year after Melo joins the Heat and they're able to extend the finals rematch against the Spurs to 7 games before another loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

Silver is such a dorky-looking weirdo, I thought it would be funny if he struggled to lift the O'Brien trophy.

As dorky as that blonde kid with the crutch who died in Game of Thrones last night.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

commy gun posted:

As dorky as that blonde kid with the crutch who died in Game of Thrones last night.

At least it's not as awkward as getting killed by your midget son while sitting on the john.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Serious Talk: Does anyone truly believe LeBron would go back to the Cavs?

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

grapesmoker posted:

If Jordan had shanked an opponent on the court the narrative would probably be all about how driven he was to win.

Yeah Jordan has some magical mystical media powers that somehow turned him being a belligerent rear end in a top hat bully into a STRONG COMPETITIVE SPIRIT WHO WILLED HIS TEAMS TO VICTORY.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

skipdogg posted:

Serious Talk: Does anyone truly believe LeBron would go back to the Cavs?

lol no

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

attackmole posted:

Yeah Jordan has some magical mystical media powers that somehow turned him being a belligerent rear end in a top hat bully into a STRONG COMPETITIVE SPIRIT WHO WILLED HIS TEAMS TO VICTORY.

It's called having a hell of a marketing and PR arm, before the age of Twitter and Camera phones.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

What are you trying to tell me with these eyes Javale

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Lockback posted:

What's that? Your team has split the finals 1-1 against the Spurs? That my friend means it's time to blow it up.
Mark Jackson was talking about how we should credit San Antonio for not blowing up the team after last year.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Gentlemen. The offseason has officially begun.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3643694

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

attackmole posted:

Well his team won a lot.

• Locked thread