Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

it's definitely being fetishized pretty heavily, which is interesting -- but i've had these reactions all my life and assumed everyone had something like this, which apparently isn't true (or they haven't found their triggers yet) and i always enjoyed just letting it happen all by itself, a happy surprise -- since people started talking about it, i still never attempted to go out of my way to trigger myself, but it's cool that it's something nobody really talked about until the internet brought a ton of people together and they kinda stumbled their way into it (i certainly never mentioned it to anybody, it just didn't seem unusual enough to bring up)

trap SPRUNG

Prodigal T-REX posted:

dudes face looks like he just got rendered in morrowind

Milky Moor posted:

the internet has birthed a shitload of weird people with bizarre fetishes that exist only thanks to a semi-ironic need to be the most unique

gently caress the ROW posted:

everyone gets those tingles from time to time, the funny part is where some sad dweeb self induces it with a youtube video of lara lardhocks crinkling plastic wrap

E1M1 posted:

Remember the time in GBS 1.0 when people had their own thread about this and instead of being called out as a bunch of fake sadbrain weirdos people went "wow that's very interesting that the most meaningful experience in your life is someone whispering too close into a Logitech desktop mic"

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread