Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
Hi!

I lucked into a beta key for this game and have been having a blast.

It is a MOBA.

I will come back and update this post with a good amount of details about my experience and provide some more ammunition for ya'll to ask questions and stuff after I finish streaming tonight, but first I want to get the word out:

Cooked up a highlight reel so you can get a little feel for the game here Dead Island Epidemic Highlight Reel 1 (closed beta)

And here's a link to my twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/RichardGamingo If I hit 7 concurrent viewers I will give a beta key away at the end of the game!

Again, be back soon to update this properly with info about the game but please join me for the next hour or so and have some fun.

Best Regards,
RG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetGrind
Apr 5, 2012

Tagging the streets and humming the bassline.
I think the term you're looking for is "ZOMBA". Rated 1.

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
No one wanted you dumb loving face cam lp, no one wants to watch your lovely stream, and no one cares (even you) about some garbage zombie game you are desperately trying to get attention with.

Rob Filter
Jan 19, 2009
Thank you for this informative link.

As an avid video game player, I enjoy MOBA's, including such fan favorite's as half life 3 and episode 3. This makes this game seem a good choice for an avid gamer, like me.

I shall be sure to apply my eyes to your video stream on this twitching tv.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Welcome back Mr. Gamingo.

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG

Moochewmoo posted:

No one wanted you dumb loving face cam lp, no one wants to watch your lovely stream, and no one cares (even you) about some garbage zombie game you are desperately trying to get attention with.

No one wanted and iPhone before they were released.

Playing a couple more games on stream, updating this post after I finish writing it in about 3 hours.

Casual Combustion
Jan 12, 2003

RichardGamingo posted:

Playing a couple more games on stream, updating this post after I finish writing it in about 3 hours.

you're a real piece of trash, OP

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I look forward to future streams from you, Mr Gringo

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

RichardGamingo posted:

I'm gonna laugh my butthole off (lmbo ) if you spend 3 hours writing about this trash game op

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Hey there Gamingo I just wanted to stop buy to wish you the best of luck with this retarded bullshit twitch stream of yours, I think you will find these forums a friendly and welcoming place :).

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
a trash op for a trash game

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

RichardGamingo posted:

And here's a link to my twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/RichardGamingo If I hit 7 concurrent viewers I will give a beta key away at the end of the game!

I'm on right now. Only 6 more viewers to go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

The game is legitimately really good. Too good to have the dead island brand, and too good for this poo poo thread. It's one of the only "Moba's" that doesn't just mean "another loving dota game".

• Locked thread