Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

petewhitley posted:

Thank you!

Demo codes:
A04P4NKF2DHPSWPC
A04SN1372G86GHGP

(I guess I should note these are from the Canada eShop)

Grabbed the second one, worked for my US account so it's probably just a blanket NA region thing. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I picked this up after trying the demo, and it's really fun and low-maintenance. It has the chill-out factor of Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon without the stress of needing to play every day or worry about crops or whatever. Reminds me a lot of The Sims, but with more goofy stuff and less 'sim' to it.

Basically the exact type of game I've been looking for as a portable thing lately.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Countblanc posted:

What does the demo actually let people do in this?

You can make three residents and solve five 'problems', and it gives you some free clothing and room types to hand out to them.

It's a really rudimentary example of some of what the game lets you do. The big thing is probably that it gives you some free stuff for the real game if you import the demo's save file.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Ignimbrite posted:

The word filter for this game is, uh, a little weird. I found a harry potter and added him to game, he wanted me to give him something to say when he's upset, I wanted him to say "oh bollocks" because duh. Nope, bollocks is blocked. However, "balls" isn't blocked. :madmax:

I did a survey on who likes 'Rock Hard Wood' in the morning, and the game wouldn't allow it.

And then I removed 'rock' so it was just 'Hard Wood' in the morning and that was okay.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The romance stuff is all just random, right? I've only seen anything come up once (Dr. Robotnik wanted to ask out Gwen Stacy and she shot him down) but it sounds like other people are seeing a lot more of it.

• Locked thread