Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It's already out, at least on the E-Shop. Speaking of which, is there still a way to get the demo codes to give out if I bought it digital? I'd like to share the love.

It's awesomely bizarre so far. I moved in myself, Shaq, Christina Aquilera (both of those from the official site), and Walter White. I'll have to think on who else I want to grab or create.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Demo codes for my demo bro...des

(edit):codes all gone!

Yeah, I don't know if I'd say this is worth the price tag, but it's pretty funny and weird and I'll probably spend half the day at work today importing or making stupid Miis to populate my island. So I'm not regretting it yet. I'd put it in the same category as something like Animal Crossing, where you're going to check in and play for small bursts to see what's happening.

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jun 6, 2014

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Everyone on my island loves Lu Bu, they can't get enough of that guy!

Sure, he's great to hang out with but DO NOT PURSUE HIM.

I just noticed there is a "Rap Battle" scheduled at my fountain tonight and I am irrationally excited.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Nic Cage and Gary Busey are the best of friends and are going on long walks together. All is right in my world.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
As far as I can tell, it's just a way to make them happy and level them up (which has them give you stuff and lets you give them phrases and interiors and stuff). I don't think they get pissed off and leave or anything but I'm not sure.

Also for anyone who has Giant Bomb subscriber, they are playing this right now on UPF.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Someone Awful! posted:

Oh man, watching these rap battles at the fountain is giving me Monkey Island sword-fighting flashbacks. :allears:

I just watched Chie from Persona and Walt from Breaking Bad have a rap battle. GOTY.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
My Mii-lookalike and my girlfriend look-alike immediately went after each other and became sweethearts. Every other girl on the island is chasing after Nic Cage. This all seems like the appropriate state of affairs to me.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Parasol Prophet posted:

Is there a way to get two Miis to talk to each other? There are a few pairs who the Compatability Machine says would be total BFFs, but I don't think any of them know the other exists. :ohdear:

I'm not sure if it helps or not, but you can apartment swap people in the office. Maybe if you make them neighbors?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I want to live in a town that has a regularly scheduled rap battle every night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Raserys posted:

Batman likes drumsticks. He really likes drumsticks.

Chie really loves sausage.

If you know what I mean.

• Locked thread