Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
For any new people: This show is surprisingly amusing, it's also really really dumb (don't let that turn you away).

The closest thing I can compare this to, is Weeds at the height of its insanity, but surprisingly grounded and better written. Of course being created by the same person naturally invites comparison. I'm stoked for season 2.

Edit: piper is walt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I'm jut going to echo the love for all the supporting cast and the 'meh' feeling about Piper and her drama.
Crazy Eyes has become probably my favorite character.

Android Blues posted:

Wisdom and Truth.

And any serious analysis on my part would pretty much just be this. The naturalistic method everything is shown with, coupled with the previously mentioned 'cartoonishness' in the writing of the characters and situations is pretty compelling.

• Locked thread