Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I'm an adult (18+) and I like the cartoon show 'Adventure Time' because it has a lot of depth and a lot of the stories resonate with me. How do you feel about the show? Please list your comments below.

Thank you :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i enjoy watching the show and talk about the characters being lesbians and such. i mean it's pretty obvious they are gay even if they don't say it outright. you have to read between the lines hehe

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i like it to OP the art is pretty and it makes me laugh when i smoke weed. unironically.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
adventure time is pretty funny quote this if u agree

cheers

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
there's better poo poo out there

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
I want to gently caress the legally aged characters.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

dropped it when the opening song told me to "come on bring my friends"

inconsiderate assholes

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
it's not really a cartoon for kids even though they can watch it if they want i guess. it's filled with some pretty dark stuff so it's more correct to say it's a cartoon for adults akin to wonder showzen

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
we aren't obsessed or creepy like bronies because we don't spend hours a day fantasizing about the characters kissing and loving. let's keep this fandom fedora-free everyone

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

i think i'd be really confused and bored as a kid if i watched the really deep and serious episodes. Dexter's Lab was cool tho

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

butplug accident posted:

we aren't obsessed or creepy like bronies because we don't spend hours a day fantasizing about the characters kissing and loving. let's keep this fandom fedora-free everyone

yeah man. it's jut a cool show

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
Instead of watching this cartoon show for children, you should listen to GG Allin.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm an adult (18+) and I like the cartoon show 'Regular Show' because it has a lot of jokes and a lot of the stories seem like they'd be perfectly in place in a stoner comedy. How do you feel about the show? Please list your comments below.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

i like the magic dog

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

oh cool let me tell you about my fanfic that explores the dark depths of marceline and pbs tragic backstory

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

butplug accident posted:

it's not really a cartoon for kids even though they can watch it if they want i guess. it's filled with some pretty dark stuff so it's more correct to say it's a cartoon for adults akin to wonder showzen

hey kid, you can watch that if u want, but be careful, it's pretty dark

gently caress you dad , Looney tunes has Hitler in it

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Volume posted:

I'm an adult (18+) and I like the cartoon show 'Regular Show' because it has a lot of jokes and a lot of the stories seem like they'd be perfectly in place in a stoner comedy. How do you feel about the show? Please list your comments below.

idk it got boring after a while. Hey you're making a mockery hehe.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

MOOBS! posted:

oh cool let me tell you about my fanfic that explores the dark depths of marceline and pbs tragic backstory

go on

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Volume posted:

yeah i like this show too

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

lemongrab and magic man are finally cartoon characters I can relate to

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

they were lesbians and broke up

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

Regular Show, although more formulaic than Adventure Time, is more entertaining.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

MOOBS! posted:

they were lesbians and broke up

yeah

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Regular Show, although more formulaic than Adventure Time, is more entertaining.

i enjoy watching regular show and my little pony and am a fully developed human being, realizing my potential and so on

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNXmeA-IMuI

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i relate to the character the frost monarch

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

I haven't watched an episode of my little brony i don't think i would like idt

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sifVwz5Nguc

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

I like this one it's p neat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_xO_bUGjEg

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

butplug accident posted:

we don't spend hours a day fantasizing about the characters kissing and loving.

lol visit tumblr sometime

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
i showed adventure time to my mom and she really likes it.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

ladyboy pancake posted:

i showed adventure time to my mom and she really likes it.

my mom thought adventure time was some vapid crap until i sent her a youtube of that scene with the reference to the "inverts" monologue in proust's a la recherche, and it shut her up real good

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I am an adult (18+) and I really enjoy doc mcstuffins. Some of the darker scenes are clearly written for adults but it's cool if toddlers want to watch too, even if it's obviously not made for them.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

good show for dumb loving faggots like me and everyone else ever who is also a dumb human being like me and everyone else like me.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Saalkin posted:

good show for dumb loving faggots like me and everyone else ever who is also a dumb human being like me and everyone else like me.

what's your steam id ;)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Adventure time is one of the few shows I can watch with my children and legit enjoy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I like to watch bobs burgers and adventure time

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
tina goes ughhhhhh

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

mng posted:

what's your steam id ;)

make and post some adventure time fan art first thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

I am an adult (18+) and I really enjoy doc mcstuffins. Some of the darker scenes are clearly written for adults but it's cool if toddlers want to watch too, even if it's obviously not made for them.

that reminds me of a scene in mlp where fluttershy recites the entire nada monologue from They Live with the chewing gun. so badass

• Locked thread