Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

AV Club is super into the sexual awakening of a 14 year-old boy.

Also, I'm pretty sure they had a collective orgasm when he lost his arm.

Totally not creepy, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

rcman50166 posted:

i was a little surprised to see the protagonist in a cartoon for children just straight up lose their arm

Yeah, but his arm-flower had an orgasm and it grew back.

AV Club is probably going to eat itself alive now.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

first time i watched it was on shrooms and it was really weird seeing a dog stretch around. i think if i saw him lose his arm on shrooms it would have been really unpleasant.

No need for hallucinogens. He lost it in some crystal dimension then his grass sword/ bracelet thing turned into a hulk arm of grass and then severed his real because...

Well maybe you do need hallucinogens.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jun 6, 2014

• Locked thread