Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Joementum posted:

On national bourbon day, let's discuss another thing Mitch McConnell is wrong about : bourbon.

First: you make Manhattans with rye. Second: an Old Fashioned is way better.

Rye Manhattans are superior to Old Fashioneds in every way. Because Rye is superior to Bourbon.

:colbert:

Michael Steele is the best muppet.

Who wore it better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

ReindeerF posted:

Yeah, I meant in terms of morphology. As someone pointed out in one of the many Slenderman threads, of course he's the ultimate goon nightmare - he's thin, clean-shaven and wears a suit everywhere. The clear answer to that is a hulking, slovenly, poorly manicured oaf who smells of bacon.

ZerglingMinor was a saint.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Fried Chicken posted:

vote to repeal the 2001 AUMF failed in the house 157-260

NSA funding to install backdoors in telecoms got axed though.

There was talk that there would be a similar vote on the Iraq AUMF, not seeing if that got added to the list of how the vote went though.

I wish I could find a better story on this, because the vote broke down mostly along party lines. Democrats voting to repeal the AUMF and Republicans voting to keep it.

I find it hilarious that Republicans voted not to take power away from Obama.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Fried Chicken posted:

Hey, when I put stuff in the OP, do you guys want sources?

For example

should I include the source (http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/united-states-problem-aging-infrastructure-inland-waterways#axzz36MiSzbcV) or not?

Sources are always good. I've used information from this thread (and others in D&D) to mock inform Facebook friends.

• Locked thread