Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why are we calling the police on Granos? I do not understand.

What is this about stairs?

Why does everyone like Goku?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
because goons man because goons

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm gay

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
loving phone autocorrect I meant to say "im gay"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

granos? did i miss something funny

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

CharlestonJew posted:

Shoulda been using that phone to call the police on Granos.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

Sleepstupid
Feb 23, 2009

THS posted:

granos? did i miss something funny

Not in GBS you didn't :nyd:

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Also who is barnacle Jim and why does fyad think he sucks? Like, what did he do besides having a long face

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Granos would fit in very well in today's GBS.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
call the police yadda yadda

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

Also who is barnacle Jim and why does fyad think he sucks? Like, what did he do besides having a long face
Let the internet see it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

FrozenVent posted:

Shoulda been using that phone to call the police on Granos.

Please explain this.

Also why does everyone say they are gay?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
We call the police on Granos because they haven't arrested him yet.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

There once was a time when BYOB posters would actually rape women. Now they just watch it happen without calling the police. What have these forums come to, we used to be so proactive.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jastiger posted:

Please explain this.

Also why does everyone say they are gay?

Because were gay. Hth op? Your gay to.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
im granos

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

explain yourself

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

mookface posted:

explain yourself

or what

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I got nothing man just the thirst for knowledge

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.

Jastiger posted:

Why are we calling the police on Granos? I do not understand.

What is this about stairs?

Why does everyone like Goku?

Okay, from what I remember Granos posted in a threat about how he did some work on a chicks computer but he rigged it so he could remotely access her webcam and watch her.

Stairs has to do with a thing L owtax wrote about a pusher-bot that would push people down stairs. If someone asks you I'd you have stairs, youre supposed to say "I am protected."

Have you even seen Dragonball? Seriously.

HTH. :)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

oh this is all in saclopedia. this guy was almost assuredly a gimmick

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I found his fanfic

quote:

The Cat of the Hive

John Travolta sat upon his dark throne on the desolate planet Mexico, as his Holy Quantum Twin, Nicolas Cage, lived in peace and harmony with his loyal subjects on Earth. Travolta's frustration grew even more when he learned of the failure of Xenu and Barack Obama to retrieve any letters of Nicolas Cage's Holy Alphabet, other than ♫, and their subsequent imprisonment on the horrific planet Area 51.
“What is this madness?” yelled the malevolent Travolta. “Cage must be destroyed!”
And so, John Travolta set off to Earth to confront Nicolas Cage. He appeared while Cage was drinking His afternoon Dew and inhaling the fragrant spices of His magical planet. Cage was at first surprised to see His brother, but soon understood why he had come.
“Brother,” said Cage unto Travolta. “You have come to ask me to free your two servants, have you not?”
“You must release them!” bellowed the horrible Travolta. “They are my children, and you have taken them from me!”
“Alas, brother, I cannot,” Cage said. “For though I have taken your children from you, your children tried to take mine away from me. And thus, your children shall remain imprisoned upon Area 51.”
Travolta's body went up in flames as he rose high in the sky in a fit of rage. As he ascended back to Mexico, he noticed a lone bee returning from a flower to its hive. As he watched over the bee, he was inspired by wickedness and a malicious idea began to form.
John Travolta followed the bee to its hive. As he approached the hive, he saw all the bees entering and exiting their homes, going about their daily labor for Nicolas Cage. He worked his way inside, where he saw the beautiful Queen Bee. As he gazed upon Her Majesty's bountiful breasts and her flowing yellow hair, stretching from her glorious face to her large, powerful stinger and her deep and holy Vagina, Travolta's Boner began to grow. He knew then that he must become her King.
“Why have you come, Travolta?” said the seductive Queen Bee unto John Travolta.
“I have come to ask you for your hand in marriage,” said Travolta, while trying to suppress his ever-growing Boner.
The Queen Bee simply laughed at Travolta.
“Why, Travolta, I bee most flattered at your offer,” said the Queen. “However, I simply cannot accept. I appreciate your interest and your Boner, but unfortunately, I already have a King.”
The Queen Bee called to the hive her King, a large bee named Jerry Seinfeld.
“What is up with Mountain Dew?” said King Seinfeld. “Seriously, what is up with that stuff?”
Travolta took one look at the King, and with just one all-powerful mind blast, Travolta transformed the King Bee into a mere human. The King of all Bees had simply become a man. The bee guards carried the newly transformed Jerry Seinfeld out of the hive and onto the ground.
The Queen Bee was most impressed at Travolta's expertise at bending the space-time continuum, however she was still cautious in accepting Travolta.
“Though your expertise at bending the space-time continuum amazes me, I bee still unable to accept you as my King. I need a bee to bee my consort.”
“So shall it bee,” said Travolta, as he began to transform himself into a bee.
The Queen Bee gazed upon Travolta's new form and rejoiced. She decided then that she was ready to accept Travolta's hand in marriage.
“Let it bee known throughout the Bee Kingdom that the bees now have a new King!” exclaimed the Queen in her great majesty. “And his name bee John Travolta!” She then looked upon John Travolta and said, “I bee now ready to accept your Boner.”
And so, John Travolta knew the Queen Bee. Unlike the benevolent Cage's glorious Boner, Travolta's Boner is filled with evil and temptation. And so, after knowing John Travolta, the Queen Bee became filled with his wicked intent. She no longer had the desire to command her workers for the Lord Nicolas Cage, but for her husband, John Travolta. And Her Majesty the Queen Bee said unto her worker bees, “Do not bee deceived by the false power of Nicolas Cage! You have been working for the wrong side! My subjects, bee fruitful and multiply. And bee sure to take down the Cage!”
And the bees all rejoiced and left the hive to wreak havoc upon the people of Nicolas Cage's Holy Kingdom. The bees invaded people's hearts and minds and caused them to deviate from the ways of Cage. The bee-infested people began to reject Mountain Dew, suppress the urges of their Boners, and some eventually deviated from the chosen Alphabet of Nicolas Cage. For example, the people of eastern Asia began to develop an odd system of writing comprised of odd lines that were incredibly confusing and difficult to read. Other writing systems were closer to the Holy Alphabet, but they were still all bee-infested in the eyes of the Cage.
And for the first time in the history of Nicolas Cage's world, death flourished. The birds in the image of the Cage's hair began to die. The flowers that had been filled with the bees' nectar wilted away and poisoned the ground. And the people who had consistently inhabited Cage's world for generations began to perish.
And John Travolta made it so that when a person passes away, his soul is sent to the planet Area 51, where the souls shall be tortured for all eternity. As the people died, their souls dropped to Area 51 and cried for the attention of their Lord.
When the Cage saw the devastation, He became very worried.
“If the people do not follow my word,” He said. “They will become infested with bees and die! What shall I do?”
And then, the Cage saw His first human child, Adam. He had become ill with bees and was lying on the ground.
“Adam, my child!” the Cage said. “What hath happened to you?”
“O, great Lord,” Adam said sickly. “The bees have overtaken me. I shall not have much time left. Lord Cage, you must save your children, or else we will all suffer in Area 51.”
And as Adam died in the Cage's arms, the Cage blessed him with a divine Kiss and promised him that he will be saved.
Nicolas Cage knew that the bees had become far too corrupted and were far too widespread for Him to stop them. Death would still continue to happen and there was nothing He could do to stop it. But He knew that He could save His followers from the torture of Area 51. And so, He held Adam's soul to his own, and absorbed it into His body. The soul flowed throughout His sacred bloodstream, all throughout His body, and finally, entered His glorious Boner, where it remained.
“Let it be known,” said the Lord Cage unto His followers. “That if you should follow my word, if you should use the Holy Alphabet, if you should eat thy cake and drink sweet Mountain Dew and give in to the urges of your Boners, then in the afterlife, I shall keep you safe in my embrace. I will accept you into a holy state of eternal bliss. In this state, your soul shall become part of my ever-expanding Boner. You shall experience never-ending ecstasy, as if every pleasure center in your body and mind were forever unlocked. This timeless state shall be called Mitt Romney.”
And to save their souls from rotting eternally in Area 51, the followers of the Cage threw themselves at His feet and prayed for Him to save them. And Nicolas Cage lovingly held each and every one of His children with His omnipresent arms.
And so the Lord said unto His followers, “My children, why is it so hard for you to understand that I just don't want you to get hurt? I shall attempt to hold back these bees from you, however, you must allow me into your souls so that I may help you. Do not reject me, or I will not be able to ease your suffering.”
As the Cage ended His speech, His followers rose from the ground willing to accept His never ending love.
But one of them said; “O Great Cage, if this is the case, should we destroy every bee we may come across?”
And He shook His head and said unto them. “The corrupted bees do not inhabit the physical world, but they remain inside your souls. The bees that we can see are not evil bees of Travolta, but they can easily be corrupted, which is why we may see a decline in the physical bee population some time in the future. But do not worry, as we can prevent these bees from falling prey to evil. We must join together to unite against Travolta so that the good bees do not become corrupted.”

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

THS posted:

oh this is all in saclopedia. this guy was almost assuredly a gimmick

OH yea SAclopedia. Yeah now I remember. THanks THS!

Also, Vegeta is WAY better than GOKU. That could be a new thread, but I'm not even kidding. Vegeta>Goku.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jastiger posted:

OH yea SAclopedia. Yeah now I remember. THanks THS!

Also, Vegeta is WAY better than GOKU. That could be a new thread, but I'm not even kidding. Vegeta>Goku.

theres no need to be rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

THS posted:

theres no need to be rude

Not rude.

Passionate.

• Locked thread