Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS
cars are for babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Because most people have basically no physical situational awareness. They absolutely cannot figure out, for instance, how big their car is, what its turn radius is, etc; they literally have no clue just how far is the passenger door from their own body.

It's because I watch people on bicycles swerve over constantly and I want to make sure to give their stupid rear end a wide enough berth to fall over and be an idiot and still not be in danger of getting hit by my car.

I parallel park just fine thank you, I learn in LA.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

nomadologique posted:

Because most people have basically no physical situational awareness. They absolutely cannot figure out, for instance, how big their car is, what its turn radius is, etc; they literally have no clue just how far is the passenger door from their own body.

These are the same dipshits who take twelve tries to parallel park.

Sorry but the case is that the vast majority of people operating massive murderous tons of steel actually have little to no idea how to operate their vehicles beyond "push pedal, turn wheel."

but the real problem here is the 20mph 15kg bike!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemale in pain posted:

but the real problem here is the 20mph 15kg bike!

it is if they ignore traffic rules whenever they want

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

quote:

It's because I watch people on bicycles swerve over constantly and I want to make sure to give their stupid rear end a wide enough berth to fall over and be an idiot and still not be in danger of getting hit by my car.

Well it's not like people incapable of operating a car are any more capable of operating a bike. A lot of bike riders are absolutely terrible at the basic activity and also evince no situational awareness.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Irradiation posted:

This is fair.

:hfive:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I saw this bike ignore traffic rules. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

edit - woah bad info

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

This thread is really boring and I don't know how to close it from the awful app.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

down with slavery posted:

cars are for babies

And bikes are for faggots, I think we're at an impasse.

Now if you'll excuse me my helicopter is waiting.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Moridin920 posted:

its called being a badass welcome to irl

edit. poster above me knows what im talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Bikes are gay

• Locked thread