Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok make me a parrot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Us dominating this game, thats whatup :colbert:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

PigPop, or Pigpoponax.

PigPox?

Piggy Pop

I am here, I have come to save you all from the dastardly temple guards and delve into the depths of adventure!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dr. Hurt posted:

I am here and waiting for my partner to get to the moat so we can cross on some tires or something.

Right, the depths of adventure, aka waking through tires ,climbing ladders,
Finding oversized obviously fake props etc.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote apostate

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

Pig you idiot, you're making us look bad.

It's part of my secret plan :ssh:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Chili I don't buy it

Neither do I, I think chili comes out of this interaction looking bad and he's making my pig guts feel weird, that could be the chorizo and pinto bean burritos I made for dinner too. He's instantly gung ho and not giving really solid reasoning other than "do this guys I'm totes town and am correct"
Unfortunately I can't vote him or I would.
Of the vote candidates I'm leaning towards Ypm or apostate over kfc or ardulac. I'm not quite ready to throw down a vote yet though.

Tell me what you think privately opop since we haven't set up a doc yet because :effort:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chili posted:

Actually, you're hardly trying, that was a pretty roundabout way of saying "gut read".

Anyhow, I'm absolutely giving reasoning. You don't have to agree with it, but what I'm saying about courier certainly is backed up by more than what you're saying about me.

Yes that " he's scummy look at this guy" case is top notch

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chili posted:

I broke down a post and said why elements of it are scummy. What else would you have me do?

Not be scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well poo poo, ##vote ac

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

To me, my Pig! I think KFC is scum and I am nearly never wrong. Especially not when I have actual reasons

Sorry I was at work late. :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I still think Chili might be scum but its nothing but gut right now.

I also feel like KFC might be trying to pull something because he is sneaky like that.

Sorry but thats really all I have right now.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hey, sorry work has been a bitch the past few days.

I want to ##vote TT he's doing something weird and different than he normally does.

I'd vote less for Chili now as his subsequent play has been making him look more townie and ease my gut.

I'm not sure about PJF , he's playing a lot like he did when we were scum together but it's hard to say since thats my only point of reference.

Doc hurt is a non entity right now so I'd rather not vote him unless we had no choice because silence is not an indicator of scum necessarily.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wow you really are annoyed......

That we caught you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

And also one of the scum in this game

Incorrect good sir.

I do not like the way this has built up and TT's actions are townish

##Unvote

Lets please not lynch tt

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chili posted:

We kinda need to lynch TT at this point.

He's threatening to take his ball and go home. So let's look at the possibilities.

1. He's scum and this is a gambit. I've seen scum do it before. I can tell you if we don't lynch him today, it's very likely he won't get lynched for awhile.
2. He's scum and genuinely frustrated. This is the ideal and it would also excuse his behavior because if...
3. He's town and he's frustrated, this gets exponentially funnier, but also means he's going to be nearly impossible to work with.

Basically, if he is town, where in the world do we even go from here with him? He's admitted to "not having fun" and the most puzzling of all... "the town's being led around by a crew who views the game much differently than I do". I mean, jeez, if you don't like that kind of thing, I don't know why you'd ever bother with mafia.

I'm really hoping TT flips scum, but at this point, it's irrelevant. He's the right lynch today. No that's not a scummy statement, get off of my balls. We could go for Hurt, but at this point, I see him getting axed in the not so distant future anyhow and we oughta just mercy kill TT. I think the odds really are decent that he flips scum. If he does, I think we also can surmise a fair bit about who his buddies may be. He's clearly frustrated, but he probably wouldn't mind nearly as much if he had an active scum team.

Anyway, Mr. Pig. If not TT then who? You did suspect me for a bit, but you're claiming that suspicion has waned. So that leaves you with a player who hasn't posted in 4 days and Fry.

Ugh I just hate giving in to self vote tantrums.

What you say makes sense I suppose.
I'm starting to have bad feelings about fry, but that May be that fry seems scummy in everything I read in any game he's in to me.

##Vote tt again for lack of anything truly better.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I dislike this.

##vote YPM

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I think ninth is the wrong choice.

Also I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that my purple parrot buddy may be scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chili posted:

I think that's a really loving scummy thing to say.

:shrug: think whatever you want but ill laugh when I'm right.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ardulac posted:

Oh, that's weird. Have you guys tried?

I brought it up in thread but he said he'd rather not talk oot, which made me a little suspicious, but the timing of this

Opopanax posted:

Yeah, this game is stagnant enough that i'm down with a lurker lynch ##vote TNL

is what really stuck out.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##challenge monkeys

##vote Opop

:colbert:

I was wrong about tnl, but I'm not wrong about opop.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chili posted:

Interesting.

Why the monkeys?

I mean, I get that your interest is in Opop, but why'd you pick them?

Honestly it was arbitrary, I rolled dice.

Opop is the important thing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

I wouldn't say either of us is avoiding anything, just never reached out to each other

hmmmm

CapitalistPig posted:

Tell me what you think privately opop since we haven't set up a doc yet because :effort:

Opopanax posted:

No let's fly solo here, it suits us better.

That pretty much seems like me to be an offer to talk privately to which you responded no.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

That was clearly a joke. Whatever, my fate is sealed. I had thought pig was town but he's been coming at me at pretty scummy angles today, look him over tomorrow.

Perhaps it was too sophisticated of a joke for me.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

tearshed posted:

So what's the actual case on Opop? That he was wrong about TT? I feel more likely that pig is scum between Opop/pig since pig defended TNL's lynch. Cpig was also pushing TT's buttons. Not nice.

I don't see anything inherently scummy about not wanting to talk to your mason partner out of thread, it's a matter of personal preference.

Name one good reason for town not to want to utilize anything they can to help find scum.

Also try rereading, he also places an opportunistic vote on pretty much every vote leader we've had.

I defended tnl because I didn't think he was all that scummy, he was just lurking. I turned out to be wrong.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

tearshed posted:

There is no guarantee that your mason partner is town, which can lead you to getting manipulated. And especially in a game with no night actions, you have nothing to fear by discussing things in-thread. i.e. in a normal game, if you think your partner is town, you can co-ordinate night actions. But this is a nightless game.

I will re-read the thread again in the context you provided.

I feel the complete opposite. I feel like refusing to talk to a mason partner, especially in a game where we are all vanilla, is suspect.
Like the person was afraid of outing themselves somehow or slipping.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

Pig you've seen me as scum, you know that's not how I operate.

I do, which is why I didn't immediately jump on your case about it, I just don't like the rest of your play this game. It seems scummy. If you turn up town I'm pretty sure that one of the people that jumped right on the opop bandwagon will be scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well poo poo, I know that probably means I'm going to get voted next.

I'm not a scum though.

My feelings about Chili are returning as well as suspicion on Ard and KFC.

Fry might also be scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

zzyzx posted:

No, y'all wanted to lynch Opop because he made a case on KFC and then didn't make a case on KFC after AC flipped scum, because this clearly makes Opop scum. Good grief.

There was a little more to it than that sir, you are oversimplifying things.
Also apparently not reading this thread.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote Zzyzx

Apparently you ignore what people post in response to you as well.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ardulac posted:

Huh. That takes some balls if zzyzx is Scum. I don't know if I'd expect him to pull that move as Scum when so many people had already mentioned wanting to vote him.

True or not its only him or me and if he's town he's a dumbass for challenging me.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

##vote pig Yeah, I really don't feel zyzzyx.

Take heed, you are incorrect.
Unless you are scum.
Are you really secretly scum?
You are aren't you?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ardulac posted:

I also have a hard time seeing zzyzx starting this challenge as Scum

Me too which is why this whole challenge was dumb and a waste of time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You can be pretty certain that at least one of the people voting for me is scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Philip J. Fry posted:

Sweet call-out, bro

I know right. It's because its true.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So guys go ahead and challenge lynch me if you like. But KFC is scum.

Dig it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chili posted:

Just like zzyzx was?

If you paid attention I said he was most likely town being a dumbass, which he was.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ardulac posted:

I'm feeling pretty good about KFC. Do you have any kind of case?

Yeah, he's doing this thing he does when he's scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Cool story bro.

Will vote, probably tearshed, when sober/awake.

Only scums say "Cool story bro"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Out of the three

##vote tearshed is the only thing that makes any real sense.

• Locked thread