Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
how do i get more willpower? what can i do to resist temptation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You should have added more skill points into the willpower attribute instead of loading them all into the cheeseburger eating and laziness column

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
First, stop posting

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

mookface posted:

You should have added more skill points into the willpower attribute instead of loading them all into the cheeseburger eating and laziness column

Lol

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
you're just a weak fag destined to be trampled in life

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BlueChocolate posted:

you're just a weak fag destined to be trampled in life

dare we say he might be.. cucked for life???

the solution is simple OP, put on a shock collar (used for bad dogs) and get a friend to shock you everytime you eat. you must wear this 24/7 but before you know it, the urge to stuff your gaping maw with food will be replaced by fear of being shocked

Xaris fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jun 11, 2014

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Ya know OP just take a moment to breathe

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

Broenheim posted:

First, stop posting

Nog
May 15, 2006

Boner Medicine posted:

how do i get more willpower? what can i do to resist temptation?

don't let people with thin privilege shame you. you are a big, beautiful woman. in ancient times, men used to jerk it to pictures of whales. that is how they mistook manatees for beautiful mermaids; they loved fat chicks.

naem
May 29, 2011

What's your specific area of concern?

I found excersize to have immediate benefits and life quality improvement and now I do ab crunches every day (I can do 1000)

Now I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Squidbeak
Jul 24, 2007

Com Truise

naem posted:

What's your specific area of concern?

I found excersize to have immediate benefits and life quality improvement and now I do ab crunches every day (I can do 1000)

Now I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Broenheim posted:

First, stop posting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you send me ten dollars a day for a month ill teach you self control

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012

ripped0ff posted:

don't let people with thin privilege shame you. you are a big, beautiful woman. in ancient times, men used to jerk it to pictures of whales. that is how they mistook manatees for beautiful mermaids; they loved fat chicks.

hence the term 'slam whale holy grail'

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
seal envelopes

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
nobody who is good at self-control spends their time posting on the internet

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
fortitude check

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

amityville anus posted:

fortitude check

hey whats up

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i stopped myself from pooing for a whole week
e: i still peed

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
It's not just food. I'm just very undisciplined in general.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
:justpost:

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I feel the song "pussy control" might contain some useful tips for you op

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Try the left hand for a while

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
kegels

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Broenheim posted:

First, stop posting

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
go on a run. try to go on a run twice a week. then 3 times. maybe 2 days in a row. you'll be amazed at how your self-confidence improves!!

you can even maintain a slightly unhealthy diet this way - take a day or two as 'cheat days' and indulge your base urges. masturbate to hentei. maybe have a french fries with mayonaise sandwich and such. its quite nice man. cant wait to see your lives improve, please keep us updated OP!

killaer fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jun 11, 2014

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Boner Medicine posted:

It's not just food. I'm just very undisciplined in general.

wwell, you asked goons about self-control. of course they think of food and not drugs or womanizing. maybe some ppl will start posting about Steam now???

nope, still food

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
You need to learn to hate yourself more. In a constructive fashion, of course.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
have you tried praising the lord op

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Fairly passive posted:

You need to learn to hate yourself more. In a constructive fashion, of course.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Keep a gun in the house. The safest place is next to your collection of alcohol. This should make you feel secure and help with your self control issues.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if you are a failure now as an adult there's nothing you can do. it's too late. you might try to improve yourself but you will always slide back. i guess you should kill yourself, op

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Sick my dick bitch. gently caress you.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
a lot of willpower has to do with training yourself into developing good habits so it just comes naturally to you OP

It's The One Trick That CEOs and Rich People Do Not Want You To Know!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Boner Medicine posted:

what can i do to resist temptation?

The whole point of taking boner medicines is to not resist temptations though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
develop an incurable chronic condition as a direct result of your lack of willpower, then use it as a stepping stone to discipline

• Locked thread