Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

bunky posted:

okay so there's like a pony. like my little pony or something i guess. but its legs are wicked long. like a giraffe. and if you look at it the thing stomps your stupid tranny skull in. i think i covered all the bases.
this is good too. the no-looking thing recalls orpheus, medusa, and lot- very classical. maybe it shows up at night, in the corner of your eye, and if you notice it, u become marked >=)?

real animal. v freaky.

idk if stomping is right though. if you're going w/ physical violence it has to be reLLY loving crazy to have any sticking power. maybe it eats your organs without breaking your skin or something? just spitballing. very excited about potential stabnbings budding itt, needless to stay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

it takes everything but your frontal lobes and vision~~ lordy how scary

naem
May 29, 2011

They say the Schmorky has many forms, sometimes he is a man and sometimes he is a man with foundation makeup and a hat on that looks vaguely feminine, but deep in the woods at night the initiated can see him FILL HIS DIRTY DIPEE!!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

ladyboy pancake posted:

New something awful catchphrae "Murder You're Family."

some nice hard candy to whoever guesses what this is from (because ur old)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

not gettin any sleep tonight!!!!!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont know murder she wrote probably

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Sharkie posted:

Split the difference and tell kids that Roger Sterling from Mad Men will come get them unless they either eat their vegetables or set people on fire.

That's a good idea, too.

naem
May 29, 2011

What is it with old people loving murder mysteries

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

naem posted:

What is it with old people loving murder mysteries

they wish they selves were dead

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

THS posted:

they wish they selves were dead

prtty much yeah

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
heres a meme that kills kids and david carridine. auto-erotic asphyxia. just TRY to not choke yourself to death while jerking off tonight. can't be done

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Frostwerks posted:

heres a meme that kills kids and david carridine. auto-erotic asphyxia. just TRY to not choke yourself to death while jerking off tonight. can't be done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
are you mocking me mother fucker. because, personally, i am a HUGE fan of your posts

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

goku demands child sacrifice. over 9000 children must sacrifice themselves to teh lord goku.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Revege-Granny will cut you if you don't eat all your vegetables.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Rambling Robot posted:

Revege-Granny will cut you if you don't eat all your vegetables.

I own the same knife.

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight guys, Murder Granny may be in my house already taking selfies.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Secret oven bird that promises aspiring young cook all the powers and skills of a celebrity chef, if they leave the gas stove on. Thru the power of, I guess Dark magic..

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Adventure Time is real and you go there after you die.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

#DeadDads

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
shmorky's under my bed

it fills me with dread

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Murder You're family

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dr WHO wants you to kill.
Work with that I want Dr who to go away

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Lowtax and other Mods use SA to identify mentally and emotionally damaged goons. They then sell contact information to serial killers in TFR. Proceeds go to admin salaries.

Goons die... Mods Knew.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
put murder you're family into this. post results

http://slogan4u.com/index.htm

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
When little Aiden was asked why he stabbed his best friends Jaiden and Hayden to death and wore their scrotums on his face, he explained that he was just trying to transition into a klurf and swear fealty to the leader of all klurfs, who lives in a magical mansion made of richard "lowtax" kyanka's couch cushions

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

I recommend the slogan tutorial

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Stay safe poverty ghost

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ferid posted:

When little Aiden was asked why he stabbed his best friends Jaiden and Hayden to death and wore their scrotums on his face, he explained that he was just trying to transition into a klurf and swear fealty to the leader of all klurfs, who lives in a magical mansion made of richard "lowtax" kyanka's couch cushions

someone post the klurf picture but put shmorkys face on them all because i am too god damned lazy

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

rcman50166 posted:

put murder you're family into this. post results

http://slogan4u.com/index.htm

Murder You're Family!" perfection at it's finest

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I read a scary story once about a large black cat that would watch you go in and out of your house and if it ever saw you use your key it could get inside while you're sleeping and rip out your guts

Freaky

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
New account upgrade: superplatinum only :10bux: and murder you're family

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Let's Play super-star attributes YouTube success to being an orphan.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Stempen king already made a book & a movie about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
im the flock of crows that watch you go into your house and whisper in your dreams to murder you're family

• Locked thread