Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What team will prevail?
Team Kurd
Team Terrorist
Team Iraq
Team Obama
Team Putin
Team Goku
Team This Thread Sucks
View Results

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the cool part of the first 2 iraq wars was the first week where we went in and blew up everything. the decade after that sucked but im looking forward to that first part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Blistex posted:

"Lets just draw a border here, and one here, and lets put this group of people in this country here, and lets divide this tribe's traditional land in half here and don't forget to make this minority the ruling class of this country here... WAIT! Let's put a crapload of Jews here. I think our work here is done, let's go home." - British Empire

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we should have a drone program where you can just blow up whatever as long as you're flying it over a terrorist country

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

I heard the us is sending 15b$ a year to Iraqis, c/d? And when will that stop?

thats hosed up

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we should free iraq again

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we should gently caress up some other country like malaysia or something

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if i was president i would bomb third world countries a lot. like more than we already do. that sounds really fun

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

THS posted:

AFRICOM needs its first major war. i vote we gently caress up nigeria even more than it already is hosed up

sounds good

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

it owned when we blew up the house saddam's sons were in

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

geraldo is a traitor

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Can we bomb non browns this go around?

why, that's stupid

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ded posted:

back 2 back iraqi war champs

i count anything other than killing all of the people there as a loss

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

step your poo poo up america

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sauer kraut posted:

I'm waiting for Putin to team up with the Kurds, and support their right to autonomy (including Eastern Turkey) just to piss everyone off even more.

Everything else goes to hell in a Shia/Sunni free-for-all, anything goes.

dead muslims on both sides sounds like a win/win

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we should kill all of the terrorists

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

muhammad should have said dont kill each other before he left

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if the iraqi people didnt want all this instability maybe they shouldnt have done 9/11

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont think we should send any ground troops to Iraq but we should use the stuff that blows Iraq up from far away

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i look forward to next years call of duty level based on these events

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we dont bomb the middle east enough

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dont jihad

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

School Nickname posted:

With all the jihadist cats and emotes coming from ISIS tweets I fully expect them to pump out a CS mod that recreates Iraqi cities, allowing the youngin's to experience the MagicGlory of Jihad in their living room.

there's already dust and dust 2. what other cities would they need?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i hope we use cool new high tech weapons against iraq and film it

• Locked thread