Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ralp
y
n
View Results

• Locked thread
hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

jackyl posted:

Why are people angry at ralp? Pleae provide objective evidence so I can get angry at the internet

this

examples please

pics if able

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Wow you're right the guy is a war criminal

Actually, no, that didn't really raise my pulse rate that I noticed

I am trying to get on board with you here - what else you got?

P.S. there are a lot of people in that thread (and this one) that have what I would consider a borderline unhealthy depth of knowledge about the history of this here comedy website

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

lesbian baphomet posted:

He made IKs of g0m and Braww, which was good and funny. But then he tried to undermine their changes and do punishments on people for making threads, which is more traditionally Ralp-like.

is g0m a previous username or something

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

lesbian baphomet posted:

i dont know, it's what "no they will not" is called though. its his name.

i am no less confused now

• Locked thread